outdoor wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

outdoor wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

kimbe446477
kimbe446477
im looking for a nice out door loaction that dosen't cost too much in the baltimore, md area. i'm looking to have everything at the same spot. Or a nice location that has a nice wayer fall and than i can have the recepition inside. please help me im having a very hard time finding a place. also i would like it i can bring my own food too.

Guest March 12, 2012
i looking to have a beautiful and affordable wedding outside
nuggi838381
nuggi838381
Im looking for a nice wedding outside and a beautiful recepetion indoors.
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
Do a search on here - eventective.com and also check out:
http://www.weddingwire.com/c/md-maryland/baltimore/wedding-venues/512-11-rca.html

check the town and you will get some venues. you may have trouble bringing your own food unless you choose a plain party hall. do a search on line for party rental halls.

good luck
Bryant4
Bryant4
Hello,my name is Deborah Bryant.I'm an event planner! If there is anyone looking for a good,affordable and dedicated Event Planner,feel free to contact me at (615-364-0609)or email me at: envisioningaplan@yahoo.com
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
kimberly, have you checked out the barn, my cousin just got married there and they were on a tight budget if you shoot me an email i will email you some photos so you can see it. Lynne@uniquesigevents.com
Moody989463
Moody989463
A garden wedding is what your looking for, sounds beautiful, event planning is my speaciality i would love to turn your dreams into reality email me @ moodymichelle3@gmail.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: