outdoor wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

outdoor wedding Messages in this topic - RSS

kimbe446477
kimbe446477
im looking for a nice out door loaction that dosen't cost too much in the baltimore, md area. i'm looking to have everything at the same spot. Or a nice location that has a nice wayer fall and than i can have the recepition inside. please help me im having a very hard time finding a place. also i would like it i can bring my own food too.

Guest March 12, 2012
i looking to have a beautiful and affordable wedding outside
nuggi838381
nuggi838381
Im looking for a nice wedding outside and a beautiful recepetion indoors.
MyBelovedNYC10036
MyBelovedNYC10036
Do a search on here - eventective.com and also check out:
http://www.weddingwire.com/c/md-maryland/baltimore/wedding-venues/512-11-rca.html

check the town and you will get some venues. you may have trouble bringing your own food unless you choose a plain party hall. do a search on line for party rental halls.

good luck
Bryant4
Bryant4
Hello,my name is Deborah Bryant.I'm an event planner! If there is anyone looking for a good,affordable and dedicated Event Planner,feel free to contact me at (615-364-0609)or email me at: envisioningaplan@yahoo.com
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
kimberly, have you checked out the barn, my cousin just got married there and they were on a tight budget if you shoot me an email i will email you some photos so you can see it. Lynne@uniquesigevents.com
Moody989463
Moody989463
A garden wedding is what your looking for, sounds beautiful, event planning is my speaciality i would love to turn your dreams into reality email me @ moodymichelle3@gmail.com

Guest Seattle, WA 2 days ago
Sorry, this post will reach you too late. I am posting however, because I too had this problem. There are not very many AFFORDABLE outdoor options in Baltimore. Finding our spot was like finding a needle in a haystack. The local parks are the best option. Druid Hill has a SECLUDED spot near the lake, equipped with arena seating. Most are unaware this spot exist! The lake provides a beautiful backdrop and the local wildlife: deer, ducks, geese, and squirrels are not afraid to join the party. It's apparent visitors to the park are feeding them. This may spook some couples but we loved it. The site provided tables, chairs, and lighting, as well as a dome for the reception, all for a very reasonable price. The only disadvantage was the private facilities. We decided that we would rent nicer outdoor portable restroom for our guests. Checkout Baltimore Recreation and Parks for more info.

Another option we considered was MT Washington Conference Center. It is also beautiful and a well kept secret! There is a banquet room that could be used for a reception. The room is bordered by huge windows and an outdoor walking terrace, so it is like being outside. For the ceremony there is another outdoor area with a cobblestone circular floor and huge fountain. The best part is out of town guests may stay overnight! The rooms are very reasonable, $120 per night. The center is equipped with indoor cafe, indoor track, huge game room, weight room and sauna, balconies with grills on all the rooms, large break areas and breezeways outside the rooms, and nearby shops and restaurants. It also has a honeymoon suite. You must use their caterer, but there were plenty of reasonable meal selections. We selected the most affordable menu, $30 per guest. This option included meat, starch, vegetable, and drink. We also paid a rental fee for both ceremony and reception sites. The staff was awesome! It is definitely worth the visit.

*If anyone is looking for a great place for a family reunion in Maryland, this is your spot.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: