We are in need of a reception venue in Chicago, Illinois Messages in this topic - RSS

We are in need of a reception venue in Chicago, Illinois Messages in this topic - RSS

aywbr447571
aywbr447571
My fiance and I are in need of a reception hall. We are expecting 150 guests and are planning to spend 2000-2500 (including food). We live in Chicago IL. We are looking at Chicago, Oak Park, Forest Park, Melrose Park, Bellwood, Maywoodand other surrounding areas. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Guest September 30, 2010
I just started planning too, and my head is just spinning!! I was looking online for wedding planning tips and signed up for some mailing list to get some ideas from.
Later on I received this email saying I was cordially invited to a luxury bridal show with great vendors that could help me plan my day! And it's FREE. They are giving me complimentary tickets for me and my friend.
It's actually this Monday, but it looks amazing!!!
I'm pretty sure the comp code to use is the same, so I thought I would share for those who live in Chicago and NYC - it's CCBC

Here's what they sent me in my email:
You are cordially invited to Chicago's First Million Dollar Wedding Event
Couture Gowns from Vera Wang
Beauty Lounge by Saks Fifth Avenue
with Consultations by Laura Mercier & Giorgio Armani Beauty

Fantasy Table Décor, Invitations, Flowers
Cakes, Truffles, Cocktails, Hors D' Oeuvres & Fabulous Gift Bags

Monday, October 4th, 2010 4- 9 PM
The Sofitel Water Tower, Chicago

For Complimentary Tickets ($50 Value, Admits 2) Use Code CCBC at www.WeddingSalon.com
Call 212.631.7777

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: