9/18/10 Weddng, Very Near & Very tight budget, Need Help Messages in this topic - RSS

9/18/10 Weddng, Very Near & Very tight budget, Need Help Messages in this topic - RSS

stace443344
stace443344
I have my ceremony in San Bernardino, CA and I'm looking for a venue at last minute since something went wrong with our backyard wedding we were supposed to have. Preferably if in Riverside, CA or anywhere around the area. I'll be honest with our budget, it's no more than $1,500. We're only looking to rent the space itself and no packages. We're even open for anybody who has a personal ranch who's willing to rent it out for a day. Please help!

Thank You very much
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi Stacey.ch91,
Sorry to hear that your plans did not work out. I don't have any specific recommendations... but here are a few tips to try...
  • Check out summer camps that will certainly be closed by then. It is quite possible that either an organization (e.g., Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts) or a private camp owner may be interested in renting their facility.
  • Check with the Colleges/Universities in your area.
  • Check on Parks in your area.
Best wishes.... Ron

Guest May 26, 2010
Hi Stacey.ch91,
Not knowing how big your wedding party will be, another suggestion would be if you check in with wineries there is a chance if you have it early enough in the day, they just may give you a really good deal. Also, maybe just have the Ceremony there and then go to a friends house for the Reception.

The very best to you Both,

Sharon Albritton Wedding Minister
Sonoma County, Santa Rosa, CA
bridalaffairs
bridalaffairs
The best thing to do is ask a friend if you can use thier backyard or maybe use a public park. There are alot of good ideas online. Google can become your best friend.
smala432337
smala432337
My wedding next year but my budget is 1.000 and we are have our wedding the Capitol grounds and it was free so you should try and take a look

hope this help

Guest May 28, 2010
I suggest that you change everything and come to beautiful Santa Barbara, the second most sought after wedding location in the world, and possibly have your ceremony on the beach with no cost at all and use the $1,500 to cover the cost of the minister and the lunch? Call me at 805-687-4248

Guest June 23, 2010
WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AT THE NEWLAND BARN IN H.B. CA, BEAUTIFUL AND ONLY $65.00 AN HR - I HAVE A GREAT WEDDING PLANNER THAT FOUND IT FOR US. erin@eventstaylormade.com / 714 657-8845

Guest June 23, 2010
WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AT THE NEWLAND BARN IN H.B. CA, BEAUTIFUL AND ONLY $65.00 AN HR - I HAVE A GREAT WEDDING PLANNER THAT FOUND IT FOR US. erin@eventstaylormade.com / 714 657-8845

Guest June 24, 2010
hi stacy!I know u'r excited and anxious as well for your upcoming wedding.I saw online several option for ur wedding.Ready!You can try Robert Fullerton Art Museum for one,then you can try Kimberly Crest-no price listed so can try to call for pricing,For a garden wedding-At Assistencia-they only charge $150/hr minimum of 2 hrs..security cost $15/hr,caterers kitchen you can rent for $125 for the entire time..or you can try the yucaipa adobe that's within the same location..your contact person is Jessica Escalera @sbcm.sbcounty.gov...here are some of the finger foods-Fresh crudite,cheese,French onion dip,blue cheese champagne and or sparkling cider toast,tropical fruit punch fountain and fresh fruits ,crackers and of course ur cake..Ur $1500 can go a long way.. or you can rent at Seccombe Lake Park there's a nice gazebo..you can call the city for reservation.cost is very minimal..For extra added flare to ur wedding you can ask if you can adopt a tree to commerate ur wedding for a nominal cost...u can either plant it or they can do it for you.--919-384-5233..The best of the best I saw some beautiful places at lake arrowhead--Inn der Bach,or saddle back inn there's a really nice gazebo outdoor where u can wed-need to call for pricing however...Or you can try the galaxy grand ballroom..fee is $150/hr minimum of 2 hrs then $50/hr thereafter..then pay for alcohol permit for $50 for group of 50..the price goes up after that..then u have to pay for 3 security guards..aside from the insurance..it adds up...Any way Good luck ..hope you find what your looking for...you can have a wedding riding on hot air balloon via temecula and when u wed early in the morning you'll have the post breakfast at Vandemier..plus they'll have the banner for you...you can have your group waiting for you at the vandemier...their website is under repair...it may be well worth a try...its $135-145 per person...

Guest June 24, 2010
that's the price for the ride...u can have the minister wed u on the ground before u take off..so u only spend $280...from suzette_arves2000@yahoo.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: