Forum Discussions About Eventective Messages in this topic - RSS

Forum Discussions About Eventective Messages in this topic - RSS

eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 May 25, 2010
Some of our clients participate in discussions about Eventective on various forums. Below is an example of such a forum. Often times we are not allowed to post responses to these forum discussions so we are responding here.

There are different perspectives on what works for vendors depending on past experience with lead providers, the types of services they offer and their sales and marketing budgets. A listing on Eventective complements your other sales and marketing activities and gives you exposure to the 1.2 million people visiting Eventective each month to locate venues and vendors for their events.

Internet lead purchases can be a numbers game, but Eventective does take the risk out of it with our refund policy. Planners may be in the beginning stages of planning their events and not respond to vendors right away because they are trying to finalize other details such as the venue. We encourage vendors to follow-up with planners and use their Eventective inbox to respond. You can read feedback from clients who have used Eventective and benefitted from the leads here.

We can offer you several tips for setting lead filters, reviewing leads for the best fit and suggesting a process for responding to leads to maximize success. Please do not hesitate email us at info@eventective.com with any questions.
Guest June 16, 2010
I have been inundated with emails from Eventective since inadvertently giving my email. I am a musician and am trying to cancel with Eevntectiv, but no where does it allow you to cancel, let alone even find a contact number or email!

Help!
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 June 17, 2010
Email us at info@eventective.com with the name of your business and we can remove your listing.
rkram428958rkram428958Posts: 1 June 18, 2010
Have been unable to figure out how to edit the event website (update pages w/notes, etc.) - I am not typically too challenged with things like this but site does not seem to be too intuitive. Help!
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 June 18, 2010
You can sign-in with your screen name and password to edit your listing at anytime. When you sign-in, you will land on your Leads page. Please contact us at info@eventective.com if you do not have a screen name and password.

Click the Listing icon in the top
left of the Leads window.

-Select the Images tab in the My Listing window to add .jpg photos
-Click the Edit tab to update contact information, address and add/edit descriptive text.
-Select the Filters tab to set lead filters to match your business

Please read our FAQ section for more information on updating your listing.
TurnTymeTurnTymePosts: 1 July 13, 2010
I don't recall setting up a forum watch list, but somehow it was set and now it's constantly dumping forum discussions in my business email. YOU HAVE NO WAY TO STOP THIS SET UP WITHIN THE SETTINGS. Cancel my forum watch list or at least provide a WORKING LINK TO MODIFY IT MYSELF!
tfreedxxxtfreedxxxModeratorPosts: 16 July 13, 2010
To unsubscribe from forum discussions, please go to Forums at the top of the page and click My Watch List. You can then unsubscribe from forums you no longer wish to participate in.
StevenCeeStevenCeePosts: 2 September 7, 2010
Why must someone be "registered" with Eventective to write a recommendation? I have been doing this for 30 years, have some emailed recommendations from hotel F&B managers, booking agencies, corporate clients etc, and don't feel I should have to tell them they need to sign up on a website, just so I can add their comments to my listing. They are busy professionals, and if every listing website wants them to jump through hoops, after they've taken the time already to write something, it's quite an imposition. Why this silly requirement?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 September 8, 2010
Thank you for your feedback. Currently posting a recommendation for a business listing on Eventective requires registration. Registration is a quick step and adds credibility to the recommendation posted. We will certainly consider your suggestion as we evaluate new functionality for the site.
mdlf523032mdlf523032Posts: 1 September 18, 2010
My event has been canceled for the forseeable future. How do I cancel it on this web site?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 September 20, 2010
Please contact us at info@eventective.com to cancel your event.
fccglendalefccglendalePosts: 1 October 7, 2010
Am I the only one who has a problem with this. Can't Eventective request that the party list the hours they would like to use the venue? We are available for both day and night events and I can possibly book both on one day but many times there are not hours listed and if I have something in the evening, I just skip purchasing the "birthday" lead because I don't know if it is an adult, child, lunch, afternoon, dinner.
kimbe536440kimbe536440Posts: 1 October 7, 2010
Is it better or required to respond to a lead through Eventective versus our own mail account>?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 October 8, 2010
Thank you for your feedback. We recommend responding to leads through your Eventective inbox as your emails will avoid planners' personal email spam folders because your messages will be sent directly to their Eventective inboxes. Eventective will send the planner a notification when they receive a new email. In your Eventective inbox, you can create custom email templates to quickly respond to event requests and send attachments, such as photos of the services you offer and PDF files with wedding packages and contracts. If you have any questions, please contact us at info@eventective.com.
event511805event511805Posts: 1 October 8, 2010
When I am logged in to my profile I can view my venue profile, however, when searching your site normally I can't find my listing. I have the basic free package but the basic information should still be viewable, why isn't it?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 October 8, 2010
events wrote:
When I am logged in to my profile I can view my venue profile, however, when searching your site normally I can't find my listing. I have the basic free package but the basic information should still be viewable, why isn't it?

Please contact us at info@eventective.com and we can help you find your listing.
webbt607505webbt607505Posts: 1 January 27, 2011
How do I change my event date on the home page of My events?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 January 28, 2011
Please contact us at cs@eventective.com and we can help you change your event date.
FoamsharkDJServicesFoamsharkDJServicesPosts: 2 February 8, 2011
I would like to figure out how to remove leads I did not win. I am sure it is quite simple. I went to my leads window and I see a trash can icon but it does not allow me to do anything. Can anyone assist? Thank You.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 February 9, 2011
To remove leads you did not win, click the small arrow next to the blue Respond link. Then click Status & Notes in the dropdown. Select the Lost status for leads you did not win. If you have other questions, please email us at cs@eventective.com.
angel604773angel604773Posts: 1 March 8, 2011
How do I modify or delete a template?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 March 8, 2011
To modify or delete a template, login to your Eventective account.

To edit the text or the template name for an existing template, select the 'Messages' option from the 'More' menu at the top of the window. In the 'My Messages' window, select the blue 'Templates' option located in the left of the window. Select the template you wish to edit in the 'Template List' window and click on the blue link that is the template name and you will land on the 'Edit Template Message' window.

You can now make changes to the template text or the template name. Make sure you click the 'Save' button to save your changes. You can also delete any file attachments. Look at the bottom of the window to see the list of files that are currently attached to the template. Select the blue' Remove' link next to each file to remove the file attachment.

To delete an existing template, select the template you wish to delete in the 'Template List' window and click on the blue link that is the template name and you will land on the 'Edit Template Message' window. To delete the template, select the 'Delete' button.

If you have any questions, please contact us at cs@eventective.com.
bstreetbstreetPosts: 1 May 10, 2011
How do you view Leads that I have purchased?
When I go to account History only two old leads appear??
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 May 10, 2011
To view your purchased leads, go to the My Leads page. Change Lead Status to Purchased Leads and Time Period to All. If you have questions, please contact us at cs@eventective.com.
justf702380justf702380Posts: 1 June 23, 2011
How do you edit the guest book once an entry has been made?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 June 24, 2011
Neither the guest or the owner of the website can edit a comment in the guestbook after it has been posted. Eventective can remove a comment for you if you need us to. If you would like us to do that, please email us at cs@eventective.com with your login information.
luna_706671luna_706671Posts: 2 August 9, 2011
please cancel my name off your list Daniella Luna
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 August 10, 2011
luna_loca2 wrote:
please cancel my name off your list Daniella Luna

Hi Daniella - We have unsubscribed you from Eventective.
Jessi728676Jessi728676Posts: 1 September 11, 2011
Please remove me from your list....Jessica Brown
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 September 12, 2011
Hi Jessica - Your request has been removed.
Guest September 12, 2011
Thank you
MsEll754643MsEll754643Posts: 1 October 8, 2011
Please remove my account. Thanks Gina
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 October 11, 2011
Hi Gina - Your request has been removed and your account deleted.
vampi641999vampi641999Posts: 1 October 28, 2011
I need to have my account removed; I no longer need your services.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 October 31, 2011
Your account has been removed. Thank you for using Eventective.
BlahartrrytyhBlahartrrytyhPosts: 1 June 12, 2012
Please Delete my account. I can find no way to do this myself...
Guest June 18, 2012
Remove my account and stop sharing my email.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 June 18, 2012
Please email us at cs@eventective.com with the email address you would like removed. Thank you.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 June 18, 2012
Blahartrrytyh wrote:
Please Delete my account. I can find no way to do this myself...

The account associtaed with your username has been deleted. Thanks for using Eventective.
msbev921227msbev921227Posts: 1 August 8, 2012
I am trying to unsubscribe and I can not find the link. There's no blue drop down button. can someone tell me where to find it?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 August 8, 2012
Please email us at cs@eventective.com with the email address you would like to unsubscribe.
bradf956623bradf956623Posts: 1 October 15, 2012
I would like to delete my account please, Melissa Bradford. Thank you
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 October 15, 2012
Hi Melissa - Your account has been deleted. Thank you for using Eventective.
queen980195queen980195Posts: 1 December 15, 2012
I would like to have my account deleted/removed. Im not in need of the service anymore.thanks
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 December 18, 2012
Your account has been removed.
lrkav644291lrkav644291Posts: 1 April 1, 2013
why am i not able to delete a comment posted by some guest ?
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 April 2, 2013
At this time you are not able to delete guest comments on your event website. If there is a comment you would like removed from your guestbook, please email the information to cs@eventective.com and we can remove that for you.
kensu813621kensu813621Posts: 2 April 25, 2013
don't recall setting up a forum watch list, but somehow it was set and now it's constantly dumping forum discussions in my business email. I have tried you advice "To unsubscribe from forum discussions, please go to Forums at the top of the page and click My Watch List. You can then unsubscribe from forums you no longer wish to participate in." all I get is a listing off the forums I am subscribed to and no way to unsubscribe. Please remove me from getting ee-mails rom all forums.
Thank you.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 311 April 25, 2013
You have been unsubscribed from the forum discussions. If you have questions, please contact us at cs@eventective.com.
cindi240311cindi240311Posts: 1 Hermiston, OR 2 days ago
I cannot figure out why my package offer is still pending. I placed the ad today, and it is still not posted. Anyone had any problems like this?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: