Need a Wedding Minister who will listen and help create your special wedding day? Messages in this topic - RSS

Need a Wedding Minister who will listen and help create your special wedding day? Messages in this topic - RSS

revjc395092
revjc395092
I am an experienced non-denominational minister privileged to conduct Weddings including Traditional, Civil, Interfaith and Messianic Weddings.

Many people belong to a church and have a pastor. However, more and more couples are looking for an independent Officiant who can provide a non-denominational but spiritual wedding ceremony that celebrates love, trust, respect, fidelity, honesty and family and not a legalistic, religious or long, dull and boring ceremony.

Customized Ceremony to Your Wants and Needs.

Serving all of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Rev. James C Blankenship D.Div
http://www.rev4u.org/

Guest May 11, 2010
I am the Officiant at the Stanley House in Marietta. My wife and I own this 7,000 square foot, Queen Anne Victorian. Our specialty is weddings. Ours too are non-denominational, but spiritual customized ceremonies. We find our brides prefer that.
Celia267624
Celia267624
I'm a freelance wedding officiant in NJ/NY, featured on TLC and many blogs. My clients are usually looking for something that is personal, lighthearted, and entirely based on their desires.

www.celiamilton.com
allewis
allewis
Well, grand rapids wedding minister is a great service provider in many areas, who also travels to many cities for his services and to make you all free from wedding tensions.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: