Why hire a wedding planner - save money!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Why hire a wedding planner - save money!! Messages in this topic - RSS

gwenedwardsoneventsgwenedwardsoneventsPosts: 1 May 7, 2010
I am a wedding planner in Northern California... I believe that a good planner will save you money and help with your budget.. Most clients do not realize this!!

I have 3 sons, and for each of their weddings I hired a planner. Even being an expert in my profession - doing this was so wise. I enjoy the weddings, the guests, the fun!! The planners handled the work & the details.. Woo hoo.

Gwen Edwardson Events -- www.weddingswithgwen.com
marksteffanmarksteffanPosts: 5 May 7, 2010
i too plan weddings in hawaii and find the same to be true. i have actually negotiated better rates with vendors than a client could achieve on their own. and most importantly, the wedding coordinator is their to make sure all goes as planned. what happens if your photographer has an accident on the way to the ceremony? a planner like myself can get an alternate their in no time.

mark steffan
www.mauidforever.com
ensig429595ensig429595Posts: 5 May 7, 2010
I am an event/wedding planner in the Metro-Milwaukee area and I have also have been able to negotiate better rates for my clients, which saved them tons of money! The mission for my company is to make sure that our clients are a guest at their own wedding/event!
bloomerbloomerPosts: 11 May 7, 2010
I own a floral design business in Minneapolis. Every wedding brought to me by a professional planner has been smooth, well run,and I am always amazed at their ability to think on their feet and problem-solve before anyone is aware there is a problem! So many times, because I am there so early with the flowers for photos hours before the ceremony, I become "the wedding lady" and wind up helping with tasks that have nothing to do with floral design. This sometimes cuts the time short I am given to set up for the reception. But as is the case with any profession, there are good and not-so-good planners/consultants. Almost without exception, the better ones bring me a better informed and prepared bride & groom, everyone enjoys the planning process more, I know the budget (because the planner has advised & prepared them well)and we can all have fun with the most colorful,delicate and meaningful aspect of the celebration. They understand my job and what I can bring to the day...because they have been prepared. A good wedding planner is worth every penny, as so many details of the day are touched by their hands.
adjse432148adjse432148Posts: 1 May 11, 2010
I am a wedding & event planner in Atlanta, Georgia... I believe that a good planner will save you money, time, stress and help with your budget.. Most clients do not realize this!!

A good persoanable planner handled the work & the details.. Woo hoo.

Andrea Sewell AdJ Services -- adjservices@bellsouth.net

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: