Birthday/Elementary Graduation Party Messages in this topic - RSS

Birthday/Elementary Graduation Party Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest May 6, 2010
My 10 year old (almost 11) daughter is leaving her current elementary school, which goes to sixth grade, a year early because she is going to a middle school in a different town that starts at sixth. She won't have the regular graduation, so I decided to have a little party for her and 10 friends. None of her current classmates will be going on to this new school with her. Her Birthday is also over the summer, so I thought it would be nice to have a party for her with some of these friends at the end of June. I live in Dalton, MA near Pittsfield. Any ideas????

Sincerely,
Looking for a memorable day for my daughter.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 May 6, 2010
Hi Guest, Your combined birthday and "graduation" party is a very thoughtful idea and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. If your daughter and her friends are into music why not contact Tanglewood (and some of the other music festivals in your area) and see what they would like to offer you. If your daughter and her friends are more of the outdoors type why not head up to Vermont. There is a nice boat ride on Route 9. You are also not that far from Cape Cod. An overnight there and a visit to the national seashore would be fantastic. If you are looking towards a couple of hour get together, I do offer a program "I'm Awesome, But I Have My Limitations" which I do with schools that I could share with you. Please contact me via my eventective listing and I can explain it to you or possibly lead it for you. Ron

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: