January 9, 2014
Hey, my name is Felicia I will be happy to help. You can email at email@example.com
January 9, 2014
I have a ready good idea for you!!!! I can get you everything you want housing and all for under 10,000
January 30, 2014
Prayers answered ~ www.somethingneweventsbysandy.com
February 13, 2014
Please visit www.vanaduatlanta.com. This is a fabulous venue with everything you need to complete your wishlist. It is a full service venue and can offer services from A to Z and within budget. Call Cyndi if you have any questions at 770-601-2743. Thank you!
If you are looking for a quality budget friendly photographer then please feel free to check out my website! Best Wishes on your marriage!
Stone Mountain, GA
March 4, 2014
I am renewing my wedding vows (30 years of marriage) here in the Atlanta area and I got a good place with an (open bar for 1 1/2, 3 course meal, all reception decoration elegant, pre-reception) all for under $7,000.00. Really if you are interested let me know and I can tell you where the venue/hotel is here in Atlanta. Also the sleeping rooms will be $89.00 a night. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
January 13, 2015
You can have a great wedding for under 10K.
Now here is the secret:
1. Allow your mom to serve as your wedding planner. (you are an event planner, so tell her what to do)
2. Locations, use an outdoor site that is not costly (a lot of them are available)
3. Stay away from a lot of flowers (expensive and they start dying the minute they are cut)
4. You may not like this but make the dress code "Casual" it trendy today.
5. Keep the reception list down (you don't have to invite everyone you have known)
6. Work with the most important person (your hubby to be) listen to his voice
7. HAVE FUN
oh yes I am a photographer and if you want a good professional who is affordable just call me (Bud) at 910-256-4000
Have you visited the Marlam Events & Conference Center? A VERY reasonably priced venue with delicious food and AMAZING service. They provide the opposite of 'up-selling'...unique concept that other venues should emulate.