Atlanta Bride on A Budget!!! HELP Messages in this topic - RSS

Atlanta Bride on A Budget!!! HELP Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Lithonia, GA January 8, 2014
Hello All,

I am a BTB and I am seeking ideas on having a great wedding while staying on budget. We are hosting out of town guests as well. We are thinking anywhere between 85-120 guests. I am going to say a budget of $10,000 MAX. We are chipping in on the bill with my parents and although I want a dream wedding I can not put financial stress on either party. I am an "Event Planner" at heartBrick Wall but I am having a clear "Planners Block". We have set a date for September 2015. I know what I want but I am sick of ridiculous costs. Any suggestions of spaces, lofts, or venues that can accomodate us without killing our pockets??

Thanks

Guest January 9, 2014
Hey, my name is Felicia I will be happy to help. You can email at eventsbyagape@gmail.com

Guest Davenport, IA January 9, 2014
I have a ready good idea for you!!!! I can get you everything you want housing and all for under 10,000

Guest Mobile, AL January 30, 2014
Prayers answered ~ www.somethingneweventsbysandy.com
mainevent
mainevent
Hi,
Please visit www.vanaduatlanta.com. This is a fabulous venue with everything you need to complete your wishlist. It is a full service venue and can offer services from A to Z and within budget. Call Cyndi if you have any questions at 770-601-2743. Thank you!
mtphotography
mtphotography
If you are looking for a quality budget friendly photographer then please feel free to check out my website! Best Wishes on your marriage!
www.mtphotographyatl.com

Guest Stone Mountain, GA March 4, 2014
I am renewing my wedding vows (30 years of marriage) here in the Atlanta area and I got a good place with an (open bar for 1 1/2, 3 course meal, all reception decoration elegant, pre-reception) all for under $7,000.00. Really if you are interested let me know and I can tell you where the venue/hotel is here in Atlanta. Also the sleeping rooms will be $89.00 a night. My email address is d.autman@hotmail.com or dautman@cdc.gov.
cater374793
cater374793
Hello All,

Hi!

My name is Kaitlynn and I am with A Silverware Affair - a full service catering company with over a decade of service to the Southeast!

Visit our website at www.ASilverwareAffair.net

We not only offer catering and staff, we also own rental equipment so that you have one place for all of your catering and event needs! We have 60 and 48 inch round tables as well as rectangular tables, high boy cocktail tables, white plastic and white wood folding chairs, mahogany Chiavari chairs, linens, white, clear, and vintage china, glassware, flatware, chocolate fountains, punch fountains, cake stands, bartenders and service staff, passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres, buffet meals, carving and action stations, seated dinners, desserts, and more!!!

In Tennessee Only, we can sell and serve all alcohol and can provide alcohol and mixers for host bars/open bars (client pays in advance for bar), ticket bars (client pays for a pre-determined number tickets), cash bars (guests purchase drinks as they want them), or some other combination to suit your needs!

Please fill out our Need a Quote form - it just takes a second and then I will have all of the info I need to send you custom menus and pricing based upon your selections! Here is the link for your convenience!

http://asilverwareaffair.net/request-a-quote/

You can also visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/asilverwareaffair - Be sure to LIKE us to stay up with all the great events we are doing!

Check out our video at http://www.youtube.com/user/ASilverwareAffair

In the meantime, I just wanted to personally take a second to email you to introduce myself and give you my email address so that you can reach me personally with any questions, etc - I look forward to receiving a Quote Request from you so I can put together some great ideas for your event! Thanks so much and I look forward to working with you!

I am a BTB and I am seeking ideas on having a great wedding while staying on budget. We are hosting out of town guests as well. We are thinking anywhere between 85-120 guests. I am going to say a budget of $10,000 MAX. We are chipping in on the bill with my parents and although I want a dream wedding I can not put financial stress on either party. I am an "Event Planner" at heartBrick Wall but I am having a clear "Planners Block". We have set a date for September 2015. I know what I want but I am sick of ridiculous costs. Any suggestions of spaces, lofts, or venues that can accomodate us without killing our pockets??

Thanks
steph1092084
steph1092084
mtphotography wrote:
If you are looking for a quality budget friendly photographer then please feel free to check out my website! Best Wishes on your marriage!
www.mtphotographyatl.com

Your website is not active? I tried to look up your website and there is no domain.
3degr1148650
3degr1148650
Hi there.
I'm a photographer too -- check out my website at www.3degreeskreative.com. I also, specialize in custom stationery and wedding planning. Check out the site -- we have a contact us page if you would like to contact us for further information including pricing.
Thanks. Myles.

Thanks

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: