Wedding planning, $10 000 Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding planning, $10 000 Messages in this topic - RSS

bconn1097565bconn1097565Posts: 1 Hamilton, On. & surrounding areas January 7, 2014
My fiance and I are planning a wedding for August 2014. We are hoping to bring in our own food/alcohol to cut costs however, we are having a difficult time finding a venue that allows us to do so.

We are both creative people and looking for something outside of the cookie cutter ballroom wedding, while hoping to maintain a formal and elegant atmosphere.

Any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
SBSEventsSBSEventsPosts: 8 Hamilton, On. & surrounding areas January 8, 2014
-bconn1097565 wrote:
My fiance and I are planning a wedding for August 2014. We are hoping to bring in our own food/alcohol to cut costs however, we are having a difficult time finding a venue that allows us to do so.
-
We are both creative people and looking for something outside of the cookie cutter ballroom wedding, while hoping to maintain a formal and elegant atmosphere.

Any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Congratulations on your engagement! I would love to discuss some ideas with you. I am a certified wedding and event planner recently based in Valdosta, Ga, but most of my professional experience is from The Glamorously competitive New York's wedding and special events industry. I would love to Assist you if I could get more information I would be happy to send you some sample quotes. I specialize in creating spectacular events on a budget, so I can talk to you about some ideas (even if you aren't looking to hire a wedding planner I am sure you will want one after our call). Feel free to email me or call me at your convenience, and I would be happy to speak with you! I could also lend my services for helping plan, setup/breakdown and coordinate the event so that you can just enjoy your wedding on the day of if you decide to have some extra help!

Best Wishes,

Shaina.H
of S.B.S Events
Shaina_hardy@yahoo.com
1(908)-619-3641

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: