Looking for a venue for my reception and ceremony Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for a venue for my reception and ceremony Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Miami, FL November 12, 2013
Does anyone know of a venue that is affordable. Our families are bahamian and creole and they are very particular about their food lol as am I. But most places wont allow outside catering or homecooked food. And Some of these places have ridiculous prices. If you know of any atleast in the $1000-$1500 range i'd appreciate it. And any other suggestions on other vendor or services and ways to get the best bang for you buck. Thanks in advance

Guest # 100-125
Wedding date November 8, 2014

also open to suggestions for broward venues
WeddingSellerWeddingSellerPosts: 1 Florida November 12, 2013
Hi

I do have a few Florida locations on my website, although I do not have a cancelled wedding for that location for your time frame. Check out, www.SellMyWedding.com.

Let me know if I can be of more help as I do know of other vendors that are currently not listed with me.

With warm regards,

Marsha
+1 link
BostonYachtChartersBostonYachtChartersPosts: 2 Milton, MA November 13, 2013
How many guests?? ..... Have you also thought of a boat that would allow your own catering? (We have these here in Boston! smile...Pls let me know. I have FL connections. Thank you!
edited by BostonYachtCharters on 11/13/2013
Guest Florida November 13, 2013
WeddingSeller wrote:
Hi

I do have a few Florida locations on my website, although I do not have a cancelled wedding for that location for your time frame. Check out, www.SellMyWedding.com.

Let me know if I can be of more help as I do know of other vendors that are currently not listed with me.

With warm regards,

Marsha

do you have any for the month of November?
GroveeventsGroveeventsPosts: 1 Lake Worth, FL March 26, 2014
Have you tried the Woman's Club of Coconut Grove? Its beautiful! Check out their page womansclubofcoconutgrove.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: