Wedding Venue Advice?! Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Venue Advice?! Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Austin, TX October 25, 2013

Need a place to hold the reception for 75-100 guests! I've been looking into places near or in Austin that will allow an outdoor ceremony as well as the reception until midnight. I am looking into having the event on a Sunday (it's cheaper!) in the late afternoon until around 12 am. I would like to have white lights in trees, candles/sparklers permitted, tables/chairs included would be an added bonus (I have my heart set on long, rectangular tables rather than round), restrooms available, an indoor backup "plan B" for weather, areas for the wedding party to change (bride and groom separately, of course!), and alcohol permitted. Preferably no police officer on duty and somewhere a bit private (no other events scheduled at same time, away from highways/noise), etc. Lodging on site is an added bonus for guests and my fiance and I, but not necessary. $2500 is the MAX budget for venue.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 309 South Portland, ME October 25, 2013
Hi Guest - Here are some suggestions that are close to your budget:

The Fire Lake Event Center - (5 Hours on Sunday for $1,050)
One World Theatre - (Sunday rental for $3,000)
Marchesa Hall and Theatre - (Full Day Room Rental between $1,000 and $3,000)

Feel free to browse all of our Austin Wedding Venues.

Good luck!
Guest San Antonio, TX October 25, 2013
The Denman Estate would love to host your event! After reading through your wishes for your wedding ceremony and reception we think we would be a great fit! Check us out on uiw.edu/skyroom and click on "Denman Estate" on the tab at the top. Feel free to contact us at either (210) 805-5805 or skyroom@uiwtx.edu

We look forward to hearing from you!

TGIF & have a wonderful weekend,
Sky Room Staff
gunit1078561gunit1078561Posts: 2 October 31, 2013
Looking for a venue for a winter wedding for around 100 guests- a venue to include ceremony and reception also including dinner service possibly buffet style with american cuisine this includes all details
would like a scenic location if possible for our guests to enjoy our alaskan beauty. Please and thank you for your help!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: