WEDDING PLACE Messages in this topic - RSS

WEDDING PLACE Messages in this topic - RSS

forev1069039
forev1069039
HELP I NEED A PLACE FOR A WEDDING AND RECEPTION THIS MONTH (ANY IDEAS)
Mcrank99
Mcrank99
are u in South Carolina? Hilton Head Island is nice. Check www.VagabondCruise.com if you are under 148 people.

Talk to Elise. U could get married on the boat and have the reception on there.

The number is (843)363-9026 if you are interested. I actually used to work at this place ,but recently took another job.

All in all Vagabond Cruise is affordable and unique! Good luck with everything!

Guest Luthy Botanical Garden October 4, 2013
Where do you live? Check with your local Botanical Garden and check for openings. Or any Park facility.
carol1010516
carol1010516
Brakefield in Rock Hill is a very nice venue to check out. A wedding is not complete without TapSnap Phototainment, a new experience for guests. Check us out at www.tapsnap1006.com or call 704-765-1542. You can see our video on our Facebook page TapSnap 1006. Good luck with your wedding planing.
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
October is prime time for weddings, so most of the places you find might be booked. Look into Unique venues such as libraries, or church halls, sometime restaurants will give you the place to rent out. Hotels can get expensive but they tend to have several rooms to host several wedding on the same day. Hope this helps

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents
EventsUnlimited
EventsUnlimited
if you like to come to Villa Rica, Ga. 25 mins outside Atlanta, Ga. you have a place to do both your ceremony and reception in one place. beautify inside and out. check out
www.eventsunlimitedrentals.com or FB pages for more pics: Events Unlimited Party Rentals. or emial eventsnotears@yahoo.com

Guest Spartanburg SC October 28, 2014
I need a place to have a wedding and a reception near Lake Hartwell Ga. being that the grooms family is from Ga. and the brides family is from Ga. and Sc. The wedding will be in late September 2015 or early October 2015.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: