Campground wedding for a weekend in summer 2015 Messages in this topic - RSS

Campground wedding for a weekend in summer 2015 Messages in this topic - RSS

jaimielein
jaimielein
Hi!

We are on the hunt for a campground that will host our wedding for the weekend!

We'd prefer a location that has a lodge for the reception, cabins/wall tents for our guests to stay in, allows alcohol, allows music, and is within the LA/OC area.

We both love the outdoors and figure that a camping weekend with our friends and family is the perfect way to celebrate our big day!

We are on a tight budget, so this search has been difficult.

Any leads to help us find the perfect campground for our wedding would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch. :]
fetu139043
fetu139043
Hi Jaime, If your open to Arizona Camp Pine Rock has exactly what you're looking for and UCYC is a step up and still what you're looking for. I've created simple and beautiful weddings at campgrounds and really love it because it's "outside of the box" and it involves outdoors in indoor settings smile Currently we do have a special on wedding day coordinating for $650.00 if you book before December 1st. This package includes: 2 consultations, 1 rehearsal and 5 hours on the day of your wedding coordinating. Contact me for more info if you're interested. info@starstruck-events.com
btens669854
btens669854
Hello Jaime, i have a venue in orange county thats available for summer 2015. Email me with your contact info and we can go over the details. My email is: info@greatwesternevents.com

Talk to you soon
-Ben

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: