Wedding Caterers Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding Caterers Messages in this topic - RSS

infoc1063487
infoc1063487
Catering has skyrocketed in creativity over the past few years and continues on into the upcoming wedding trends! From mini-food, to food stations, to upscale displays, couples are getting very creative with the presentation of their food! Even late night snacks are coming back into trend! We are loving this because it's a fabulous way to show our creativity with food themes and flavors and set us apart from other wedding cateres.
It also proves our belief that food is not just for sustenance; it’s a message on a plate which communicates something to every guest.

The message from the following dishes is WOW! They are all guaranteed to impress in every sense - looks, taste, smell and texture.
thras1063492
thras1063492
hello my name is simone thrasher im planning on getting married in april and i was wondering what are ur prices for a event
wildwoodinn
wildwoodinn
thras1063492 wrote:
hello my name is simone thrasher im planning on getting married in april and i was wondering what are ur prices for a event

Simone,
Thank you for your interest in our properties. We are happy to send you pricing to all of our properties! Please send an email to info@waltersweddingestates.com so we can forward you our wedding pricing.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Guest September 18, 2013
im planning on getting married in September 13 2014 and i was wondering what are ur prices for a event for 60 people

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: