Outdoor wedding venues in white mountains area! Messages in this topic - RSS

Outdoor wedding venues in white mountains area! Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest NH/ME September 12, 2013
Hi all! Desperately looking for venues to get married on July 12th 2014. My fiance and I are looking for an outdoor venue, somewhere we can enjoy the peaceful beauty of nature. We really love the white mountain area in NH! We go to get away and it would be so special to us to find something in that area. We are from Maine, and of course, would not mind a venue there either if it is the right venue. We are inviting 80-100 guests. Our total budget for EVERYTHING is 10,000...MAX!! If anybody has referrals or knows any place that is pretty and scenic for large groups that would help so much!!! Thanks!
Guest September 12, 2013
Hello ~

We are a lovely bed & breakfast in The White Mountains and host weddings with a maximum of 100 guests. We have 5 guest rooms 2 of which are suites. The King Suite is our Bridal Suite and Maple Suite, across the hall, is where the bridesmaids get ready. The cost of reserving The Clarke House includes use of the entire property from Friday noon until Sunday 3:00. Saturday breakfast and a Sunday Brunch (for up to 20) is included. We have a beautiful shaded wedding garden in the woods and separate grounds for the reception. While we do have a canopy tent, the guest capacity is only 50-60. The bride and groom would be responsible for renting a larger tent, dance floor and additional tables and chairs. We do have seating 60+ for the ceremony with chair covers and sashes to coordinate with the wedding colors. There is also plenty of "standing space". We also have table linen with coordinating napkins. We have recommendations for caterers, photographers, etc.There are plenty of outside electrical outlets and the grounds are lighted for evening. We have 3 staff available to help with any needs during your wedding day. Our website is www.theclarkehousebnb.com Please email with any additional questions.

Kind Regards ~
Cindy Clarke

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: