Traditional Ghanaian Wedding (Whole budget $6000) Messages in this topic - RSS

Traditional Ghanaian Wedding (Whole budget $6000) Messages in this topic - RSS

casmi1062013casmi1062013Posts: 1 Baltimore, MD September 11, 2013
Hello,
I'm looking for reasonably priced venues in Baltimore, MD for my traditional Ghanaian wedding. The proceedings involve the bride and groom's families facing each other and bargaining over the bride price. So there must be enough space for that as well as the friends and other relatives seated in a reception style looking on. An example of the seating arrangement is in the link below:
http://vimeo.com/26430868
An ideal place would be one that can allow an outside caterer. I'm looking for Ghanaian caterers who can cook Ghanaian as well as American cuisine.

Thanks!
edited by casmi1062013 on 9/12/2013
ClubautosportClubautosportPosts: 1 September 11, 2013
casmi1062013 wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for reasonably priced venues for my traditional Ghanaian wedding. The proceedings involve the bride and groom's families facing each other and bargaining over the bride price. So there must be enough space for that as well as the friends and other relatives seated in a reception style looking on. An example of the seating arrangement is in the link below:
http://vimeo.com/26430868
An ideal place would be one that can allow an outside caterer. I'm looking for Ghanaian caterers who can cook Ghanaian as well as American cuisine.

Thanks!

Thank you for considering Club Auto Sport as your venue for this wonderful celebration. Thank you for the Video it looks like a fun celebrations especially for the mothers.

We have 8,000 square feet of venue space that can be configured in any way you need to meet you needs. Such as a large Circle to create a "center Area" for the action to happen in. We also have Long Drive Aisles that you can have the Bride and groom enter in for a procession.

We do not have a Ghanaian caterer on our preferred list But we will work with you to select one that meets our standards and Fits in your Budget. Or most of my caterers can create Ethnic Dishes to meet your needs. When you state 6,000 for the whole event are you also including Food and beverages?

For me to get you a budgeted Number I will need to know how many guests you Expect to have?
Duration of time for the event,?
Day of the week you are planning for your event?

Darla

Darla@clubautosport.net

408-770-1202

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: