Cruise ship parties Messages in this topic - RSS

DonialDonialPosts: 6 April 25, 2013
Recently I went on a cruise which was quite unusually, it was a birthday celebration. It was for my mother and I booked the cruise but I still didn't really know what to expect with a birthday party on a cruise ship. Not only did we get good pricing but I had a ball! I boarded the ship on Friday and unloaded on Monday and I don't think I slept the whole time. I decided that when I decide to throw another party that is where it will be. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again.
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 May 5, 2013
what cruise line and where?
kevin1031456kevin1031456Posts: 7 May 6, 2013
Donial wrote:
Recently I went on a cruise which was quite unusually, it was a birthday celebration. It was for my mother and I booked the cruise but I still didn't really know what to expect with a birthday party on a cruise ship. Not only did we get good pricing but I had a ball! I boarded the ship on Friday and unloaded on Monday and I don't think I slept the whole time. I decided that when I decide to throw another party that is where it will be. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again.
kevin1031456kevin1031456Posts: 7 May 6, 2013
Children under the age of seven immediately bond with the Ventriloquist puppets. Cruise ship gigs are awesome and fun!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: