Craft ideas for birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

Craft ideas for birthday party Messages in this topic - RSS

askpreeti
askpreeti
Hii, i am about to celebrate my daughter's 4th birthday..please suggest me some ideas about craft that can be easily made in few minutes..
DrRonShapiro
DrRonShapiro
Hi Askpreeti,

Please check out the Google+ Community Everyday fun for Kids. I think that you will find numerous ideas in that community.

Thank you for participating in this Eventective forum.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.
Education by Entertainment

Guest April 15, 2013
pinterest is a very resourceful tool also
lindieflores
lindieflores
Do visit Save the Date website for birthday advice.
banan994599
banan994599
askpreeti wrote:
Hii, i am about to celebrate my daughter's 4th birthday..please suggest me some ideas about craft that can be easily made in few minutes..

Depending in the theme you'll be able to create some customized favors within a budget and in no time. If you need more ideas please contact me. We create customized favors and parties for kids and theme weddings and I can give you some ideas (no charge). bananaleafcreations@ymail.com

Guest June 19, 2013
Thanks for your help everyone. We just celebrated my daughter's birthday party with help of Party Princess Productions.
sophied
sophied
pinterest is a very resourceful tool also

Yes, Pinterest is the best option for craft ideas. Craft videos are also available on it.
sweet714163
sweet714163
Oriental Trading has lots of craft ideas and projects. They are also reasonably priced and delivery is quick.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: