New Hire Orientation Messages in this topic - RSS

New Hire Orientation Messages in this topic - RSS

m.scr1024589
m.scr1024589
I'm looking for rental space that can accommodate up to 80 people for a new hire orientation. I only need to set up a few tables and I'm looking in Philadelphia.
eventective
eventective
Administrator
Hi M Scriber -
Check out the Meeting Places in Philadelphia. There's a bunch to choose from, and most can handle a group of your size easily. Let us know if you have questions!

Places like the Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown and The Drexel Conference Center would be good options.

Guest April 11, 2013
Try your local chamber. Sometimes they have room to accommodate. I am in Texas, but I have found Holiday Inns's to be great, too. They provide all that you need, tables, chairs, video, etc. Good luck with your event!
orangeblossom
orangeblossom
According to me and my experience Holiday Inns's is best space for your 80 guest party. They will providing all need which you have to required during your party.
leonamccauley
leonamccauley
I have been to Holiday Inn it’s a great place to have an event.
vivianjworth
vivianjworth
Hi there,

What kind of meeting it is? And how long it is gonna continue? Actually you need to look if other requirements are needed like catering or entertainment in the event venue. Choose an event planner or company that provide most of the services if it is required.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: