My daughter wants a Sweet 16 and I need help to plan it. Help? Messages in this topic - RSS

My daughter wants a Sweet 16 and I need help to plan it. Help? Messages in this topic - RSS

sedam419171
sedam419171
I want it to be held on July 31, 2010 in an outdoor area with maximum 100 people. I just need catering and a DJ. My budget is $5,000. Where can I find a venue, caterers, etc...?

Guest April 24, 2010
Please visit my website

http://www.garyallendj.com

click the dj birthday link

then click the button GUIDE

I have many ideas there for birthday parties you can use
HighCulture
HighCulture
Where are you located? I am a Wedding & Special Events Coordinator in Edmonton, Alberta. If you are located in Alberta or even elsewhere (I have experience with other destinations), please contact me for details about my services.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Fisher-Swarbrooke
Owner/Planner
High Culture: Weddings & Special Events Inc.
780.994.4627 | high.culture@me.com |
http://web.mac.com/high.culture/

Find us on Facebook and become a fan:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Edmonton-AB/High-Culture-Weddings-Special-Events-Inc/355594843973?ref=ts
hindahoney30
hindahoney30
Where are you located? We are in Arlington, WA
We are wedding and event planners and we do catering.

Thank you.

Hinda Bartoli
360-435-2701
Go to our website: www.goombahscatering.homestead.com
www.weddingsbyhinda.com

Guest April 26, 2010
kellie at
just ask rental
buffalo mn
763-682-2436x2
Fiesta1
Fiesta1
Fiesta Fountains
www.fiestafountainsAZ.com
TooATee
TooATee
Ohio or Michigan area? We'd be happy to help! (419) 508-5581 Thanks! Happy hunting! -Tierra
INNIPB
INNIPB
sedamenechyan wrote:
I want it to be held on July 31, 2010 in an outdoor area with maximum 100 people. I just need catering and a DJ. My budget is $5,000. Where can I find a venue, caterers, etc...?

Welcome to the Inn at Pelican Bay, Naples Premier Boutique Hotel located in Uptown Naples, FL. We have what you are looking for. 2,500. sq feet of open air event space lake front under beautiful tree canopies. Our event space rental fee is $1,250.00 for upto 6 hours. If you wish to make this a destination event we will offer you the event space "complimentary". Please contact Steven Gyorkos for more details regarding our destination packages.

Thanks,
Steve
NeotericExpressions
NeotericExpressions
We have a host of invitations and party favors to complement your daughter's sweet 16 at competitive pricing. Please take a look at our site and let me know how I can help you.

Tiffany
http://www.NeotericExpressions.com
Dan25
Dan25
The budget is so sufficient for a party and arrangements for 100 people is not much difficult but you have not mentioned your area of residence.The rock DJ will be suitable for a teenage party and Barbe Que snacks is the right menu for the occasion as it is happening outdoor.

Honeymoon bed breakfast
ClubR361828
ClubR361828
sedamenechyan wrote:

Please check out my website... ALL I DO IS TEEN PARTIES!!! www.MyTeenBirthdayBash.com Thanks, S
ClubR361828
ClubR361828
We can accomodate that well within your budget. We also have a custom foam pit and foam cannon, custom designed invites, full light show and dj that is would be avail. if your interested in finding out more please email me sandramcguckin@comcast.net thanks-Sandra

sandramcguckin wrote:
sedamenechyan wrote:

Please check out my website... ALL I DO IS TEEN PARTIES!!! www.MyTeenBirthdayBash.com Thanks, S
sugar468507
sugar468507
My name is Tina I am a special event planner owner of Sugar Scoops Party Planning & Events in Thomasville, Georgia and surrounding areas. I will be happy to assist you with any special event big or small special event and can do it all. Contact me at sugarscoops@yahoo.com

We also do DJ Service and Catering!

Guest July 5, 2010
working with Sandra from My Teen Birthday bash and she is awesome everyone should use her for teen parties they are the pros.

Guest July 9, 2010
Hey I called that lady sandra she is really cheap and it helping me in maryland even tho she is in pensylvania. call her

Guest July 11, 2010
Dont forget a photo slideshow. Get all of her photos from her growing up and add music. www.impressionslady.com does a great job, has a fast turn around and can work with you on price. Melissa is the owner and she is amazing to work with smile

Guest July 15, 2010
Hello I am a Event Planner & Wedding Coordinator our business offers a long distance planning system for people who need help planning an event but arent located near us. We have two branches Louisiana and Texas. Our name is Divine Design and you can check our website www.divinedesign2010.weebly.com. My name is Chelsea Ogletree if you are interested in our services or wanna talk further email me at divinedesigninc.2010@gmail.com
MajesticDesigns
MajesticDesigns
Hi. I'm willing to help from Charlotte, NC but need to know where you are.

Christel
Majestic Designs
www.majesticdesigns.net
christel@majesticdesigns.net
CapicuLove1
CapicuLove1
Dear sedamenechyan
If you are in the tri-state NYC area, email me at liseramos@msn.com
if not, I can help you with invites, sign-in posters, party novelties, favors and thank-yous. Very reasonable prices.
All the best with your event.
Lise'
www.mybelovedwedandart.com
www.allenspatzphotographers.com
liseramos@msn.com

Guest July 22, 2010
You should do a slideshow with pictures of her and music that she likes. You can play it on a tv throughout the party or do a presentation with it projected up on a wall. She can keep the DVD as a reminder of the day and watch it over and over. Impressions does a good job. They have good prices and can work with you no matter where you live
www.impressionslady.com

Guest October 18, 2010
PLEASE HELP, I NEED HELP TO PUT MY DAUGHTER SWEET SIXTEEN TOGETHER FOR NEXT YEAR ,ANY COORDINATOR IN LONG ISLAND PLEASE E MAIL ME. LILLIANTORRES40@YAHOO.COM THANK YOU

Guest November 30, 2011
i need help planning my daughter sweet 16 teen she thinks she is not going to have 1

Guest December 1, 2011
Where are you located....Sweet 16?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: