I need someone two set up my babyshower/cookout Messages in this topic - RSS

I need someone two set up my babyshower/cookout Messages in this topic - RSS

sarah1016389sarah1016389Posts: 2 Glen Allen, VA March 17, 2013
I am having a cookout at a park and i am due in may so it will be babyshower to and my birthday is 2nd. i wont someone to set up the picnic tables and to grill burgers. willing to pay but on a budget so u would have to work with my price. I just want tables pretty with pink and nice and grill bugers i will bring food to grill and you can get decorations your more welcome to stay and join the event and eat and have fun to. i cant do it i am tired and pregnant. i plan on having at least 10 to 13 people there depending on if they all show. please help me. i live in glen allen va.
Guest March 17, 2013
Hi how are you? i was just windering Where do you live?
sarah1016389sarah1016389Posts: 2 March 17, 2013
I am in glen allen va
Guest March 18, 2013
WE ARE PLANNNER OUT N.Y BUT WE LIVE IN N.C SO I DONT THINK WE WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 347 March 18, 2013
Hi Sarah Alicia 22,

Please consider checking with the Student Employment Office at a nearby community college, college or university. I think that you will be able to find a student who would like to help out, have fun, and earn a bit of spending money, too!

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.
Education by Entertainment
Guest March 22, 2013
Hi. I am based in maryland and would love to plan your baby shower. Shoot me an email exquisiteeventsbyjasmine@gmail.com
Guest March 23, 2013
How far is that from Waldorf Md
Guest March 26, 2013
I can do it, I live in Ashburn, VA so contact me if you need my assistance - great party decorations in pink coming up!!!
Guest Richmond, VA March 9, 2014
Congratulations on the new baby girl and happy birthday. Baby showers and working within budget are my specialty plus I enjoy grilling and I live in Henrico. Please contact me at ubagold@gmail.com so we can work out the details.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: