Teen's Birthday (Luau) Need A Place Messages in this topic - RSS

Teen's Birthday (Luau) Need A Place Messages in this topic - RSS

NaKaylaNaKaylaPosts: 1 Birmingham, AL March 11, 2013
My daughter is having a luau for her 14th birthday and we are looking for a venue to host this. The vevue doesn't have to be huge, because the here only 55 people invited at most. The venue must be nice. We want to make this memorable. I do not want to spend a ton either, $200 on the venue at most. Any sugestions? The minimum length we want the party is 3 hours.
LondonsDecorLondonsDecorPosts: 2 March 11, 2013
You might want to try a recreational hall like Martin Luther King Hall their price are reasonable.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 344 March 11, 2013
Hi NaKayla,

When is the event and where are you (city, state, etc.)? This is a global forum and we need this information if we are going to try to offer specific help.

Your best bet may be to try religious institutions and civic institutions who may have unused space to rent after hours.

Ron

Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph.D.
Education by Entertainment
kmck71kmck71Posts: 1 March 11, 2013
Where are you located I have a venue but need to know the date to make sure it is available.
Guest March 12, 2013
Capital City Club in downtown Raleigh
Guest March 12, 2013
Copper chimney is an Indian restaurant located at 126 east 28 street . The upper level can accommodate 60 people with a buffet set up . He ambience is very modern and the feel is of being in your own living room as you being taken care of.please visit www.copperchimneynyc.com to see the menu and review the pictures . Call 212-213-5742and speak to Giri to make reservation .. Basically you get the place and all you pay is for the food and beverage alcoholic or non . Please call 212-213-5742
leahann1902leahann1902Posts: 2 March 12, 2013
Ihave a fabulous Venue you could use. I am in High Point, NC. Where are you located? What date do you need?
leahann1902leahann1902Posts: 2 March 12, 2013
Where are you located? I am the Events Coordinator at the JH Adams Inn in High Point, NC. If you are local. give me a call at 336-882-3267
christykelleychristykelleyPosts: 1 March 12, 2013
NaKayla wrote:
My daughter is having a luau for her 14th birthday and we are looking for a venue to host this. The vevue doesn't have to be huge, because the here only 55 people invited at most. The venue must be nice. We want to make this memorable. I do not want to spend a ton either, $200 on the venue at most. Any sugestions? The minimum length we want the party is 3 hours.
cedco1015441cedco1015441Posts: 1 March 13, 2013
I am also looking for a venue for a sweet 16 luau party in the Pittsburgh area. Any suggestions?? I would like to keep the budget around $500 for 25 people. I don't mind making some of the food if necessary.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: