Your Wedding Photos Messages in this topic - RSS

Your Wedding Photos Messages in this topic - RSS

spulcinospulcinoPosts: 1 April 22, 2010
Here's a important tip in planning your wedding photography, you only have one chance to get it right!
There's a lot of photography to accomplish in the hour between your ceremony & reception (cocktails). All your family and your (now) husband as well as the wedding party & most important the bride & groom. Be sure to create a list of each group of family members you want photographed. Before the big day, give it to your photographer but most importantly, review it with your family; perhaps at the rehearsal dinner. I have done this for my clients for years & the family is always in the right place at the right time for their photos & we never need to spend valuable time looking for a family member.

Sharon Pulcino

Creative Visions Photography

Orange County, CA
JoyofVideoJoyofVideoPosts: 4 April 22, 2010
As a videographer for many years, I agree with Sharon that pre-planning is so very important. I have observed many professional "wedding photographers" cause havoc due to their inexperience and lack of organization. We love to work with well organized pros who can get the images they need in a timely and unobtrusive manor. It also allows us to perform our job with less distractions.
Joe Bertolami
www.joyofvideo.com
New England area

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: