Event Venue Needed in Charlotte, NC ASAP Messages in this topic - RSS

Event Venue Needed in Charlotte, NC ASAP Messages in this topic - RSS

Chris1010388Chris1010388Posts: 2 Charlotte, NC March 1, 2013
I am putting together an event called The Bachelorette Party Tour in Charlotte, NC. This event is similar to a Bridal Show with a twist. Basically, we will have vendors that cater to the bride and groom to be and the twist is that we have vendors that are a little out of the box of the traditional wedding AND we have entertainment like you would see at a bachelorette party, to include but not limited to a male revue, a drag show, a fashion show, and other entertainers. I am having a hard time finding a venue and getting them to either return phone calls or they won't give me any direct information about their venue.

So, I am needing to get something set up and set in stone so we can start our advertising and start actively pulling in vendors for the event. I am looking for a large 15,000sqft. or larger space. We are ok with any space that will allow us to set up vendor spaces and have room for our entertainment and guests as well. If the location does not allow alcohol, then we would need a location relatively close to have an after event party. At this point, I am open to just about anything at all...hotel, convention center, arena, gym, basically any location that will fit us.

Do you have or know of a place? If so, either respond here or send me an email at Christine@thebachelorettepartytour.com. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Christine Hill
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 March 1, 2013
Hey Christine,
You may want to consider a venue outside of Charlotte (think Durham/Raleigh area). They may be a bit more responsive to that type of event. I have a client getting married in May at the Sarah P. Duke Gardens. Depending on the time of year you want to host this event, that could be an amazing venue for what you're wanting.. Let me know if you have any questions!
-Sara
The Dolce Design
(334) 521-2254
Sara@thedolcedesign.com
Chris1010388Chris1010388Posts: 2 March 1, 2013
Thank you Sara. I really need to find a Charlotte venue for this event considering we have already started getting vendors and entertainment for that area. However, if all does go well, we would like to expand to other areas next year and will most definitely consider the Raleigh/Durham area.

Thanks again!
Christine
Guest March 24, 2014
hi, i'm just a charlotte native--not a business or anything......thought i'd share this with you...
there is a REALLY BEAUTIFUL place at I85 & WT Harris Blvd...and they rent it for FREE
if you let them cater...like $6 a person or something.
Or i'm sure they would be glad to charge you a fee if you didn't want a box lunch for 200 people.

I used them once a long time ago and have attended several Charlotte Chamber of Commerce meetings there
...the place is HUGE, CLEAN, lots of free parking, has a lake with the HIlton on it for out of towners.
It's a good landmark...

www.oasisshriners.org/‎

Address: 604 Doug Mayes Pl, Charlotte, NC 28262
Phone:(704) 549-9600

good luck on your event...sounds like fun
Lisa Hoover
lisa.hoover@outlook.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: