Alberta wedding on a budget Messages in this topic - RSS

Alberta wedding on a budget Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Alberta February 28, 2013
I am trying to find somewhere for a wedding reception, anywhere in alberta that has a nice out door space, no big fancy hotels but no dive/ancient halls either, has to be inexpensive (under $500) and allow our own caterers and bar. Any ideas?
AlP18
AlP18
Can't help with the venue but if you are looking for great dj's or bands feel free to contact us. We book across the country only the very best and you deserve that for your wedding! www.superbentertainment.ca
P.S. CONGRADS!!!
kandkflorals
kandkflorals
Congrats on your special occasion. <3 http://www.etsy.com/shop/KandKFloralandDesign
Alexandra1955
Alexandra1955
I am a wedding planner and would be happy to help out but I need more details. You can contact me...my website is www.alwaysalexandrasweddings.com
Alexnadra

Guest March 2, 2013
have you checked out local rec centers they normally have halls a low rates and you cater yourself
ALLGENRESDJ
ALLGENRESDJ
AlP18 wrote:
Can't help with the venue but if you are looking for great dj's or bands feel free to contact us. We book across the country only the very best and you deserve that for your wedding! www.superbentertainment.ca
P.S. CONGRADS!!!
ALLGENRESDJ
ALLGENRESDJ
We have won awards and we are fully licensed and insured feel free to call us we have dates available
We are also known for being very reasonable in price
ALLGENRESDJ
ALLGENRESDJ
E have an outdoor venue with tents and a stage in a farm close to calgary we use for fundraisers

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: