SASKATOON Corporate event - 50-60 people Messages in this topic - RSS

SASKATOON Corporate event - 50-60 people Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Saskatoon, SK February 26, 2013
Not being from Saskatoon, I don't know many of the unique and nicer venues where I could host a corporate event for 50-60 people. We're thinking something like a wine and cheese pairing for about 2 hours. Venue obviously would have to be licensed. Any information or suggestions anyone could provide wold be very helpful. Thanks!
kimealikimealiPosts: 1 February 26, 2013
There are lots of options -- from one of the new and interesting restaurants, to TCU Place, or Prairieland Park. There are also lots of unique venues -- feel free to call me at 652-1427 and i can let you know more!
Guest February 26, 2013
If you are in need of custom water bottle wraps for the event, you may wish to contact www.sarahs-seasonings.com
They do custom ones at very reasonable prices.
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 313 February 26, 2013
Not being from Saskatoon, I don't know many of the unique and nicer venues where I could host a corporate event for 50-60 people. We're thinking something like a wine and cheese pairing for about 2 hours. Venue obviously would have to be licensed. Any information or suggestions anyone could provide wold be very helpful. Thanks!

Check out the list of meeting places in Saskatoon, or fill out the widget at the top of the page to have available venues and vendors reach out to you.

Hope this helps!

Eventective
AlP18AlP18Posts: 4 February 26, 2013
While I can't help you with the venue if you require some great entertainment or a speaker my agency represents many fantastic shows based in Saskatchewan and throughout Canada.
Feel free to check us out at www.superbentertainment.ca

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: