need to find a minister Messages in this topic - RSS

need to find a minister Messages in this topic - RSS

count1000588count1000588Posts: 4 Willis, TX February 6, 2013
i have been planning my wedding for about a month now and i have just about everything but the minister and my dress. the only thing im haveing trouble with is tring to find a minister that dont cost an arm and leg im on a very very short buget any ideas on where to start
count1000588count1000588Posts: 4 February 6, 2013
and cant find any prices on anything
Guest February 6, 2013
Where are you located?
Guest February 6, 2013
LOCATION-MANHATTAN OR BROOKLYN NY-
REV ED CHARGES $250 FLAT FEE-YOU PROVIDE R/T TRANSPORTATION TO CEREMONY AND RETURN TO WEST 68 STREET AT LINCOLN CENTER. MARRIAGE LICENSE TO BE OBTAINED FOLLOWING NEW YORK CITY LAW.
Guest February 6, 2013
REV ED 917-275-3539
i am located in conroe texas but the wedding is in willis texas
JoyfulPromisesOfficiantsJoyfulPromisesOfficiantsPosts: 82 February 6, 2013
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You can do a search for "officiant" on this website under their vendor search, or do the same on any number of other wedding-related websites: theknot.com, weddingwire.com, wedplan.net, gatheringguide.com, and many others. You can also just Google "wedding officiant" in your community and see what pops up.

Best wishes,
Marti Barton, Officiant
Joyful Promises, Officiant Services
www.joyfulpromises.com
Guest February 6, 2013
I can understand that you don't want to spend an arm, leg or any other body part, but the ceremony itself should be one of the most talked about and precious parts of your day. If your ceremony leaves people scratching their heads saying "What the heck just happened here?" something is wrong.

How much are you spending on flowers, a dress, the reception or anything else? I think the ceremony should commensurate with these other things.

Look for a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant® to marry you. You might be very pleased.

Jim DeKornfeld
Daybreak Ceremonies
eventectiveeventectiveAdministratorPosts: 313 February 6, 2013
countrygir862010 wrote:
i am located in conroe texas but the wedding is in willis texas

Hi CountryGirl -

A Wedding By Sherry has a $195 package. You may want to consider her. She's located in Conroe.

Best of luck!
doelfondoelfonPosts: 1 February 6, 2013
where and where?
i have already gottin everything but the minister and my dress i have very little lefted
chamaco2345chamaco2345Posts: 2 February 6, 2013
countrygir862010 wrote:
and cant find any prices on anything

call us 516-437-3826
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 February 14, 2013
Hi CountryGirl,

Congratulations on your engagement! We are The Dolce Design, a luxury event design firm available in the general Houston area. I am an event planner with the firm, but we also have ordained ministers available as well. All of our event planners are required to be ordained, and I would be more than happy to speak with you about some options. Do you have a day-of-coordinator or overall wedding coordinator yet? Feel free to call/email for some more information.

Best Wishes,
Sara Bacon
The Dolce Design
(334) 521-2254
thedolcedesign.com
facebook.com/thedolcedesign
BrevardMinisterBrevardMinisterPosts: 157 February 22, 2013
Hi Country Girl,

Congratulations! I see you have been given great advice on how to find an officiant in your area. The one thing I would beg you to consider is that rarely is your officiant the bulk of the wedding budget. However, that individual can make or break your ceremony. I have heard heart breaking horror stories. You might want to read this and then consider the tried and true adage, "you get what you pay for." http://www.brevardminister.com/uploads/1/1/9/4/11949511/officiant_matters.pdf

Here is some additional information about finding officiants. http://www.brevardminister.com/uploads/1/1/9/4/11949511/finding_an_officiant.pdf

Best Wishes,
Rev. Ann Fuller
Community Minister
Melbourne, FL

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: