Fall Wedding- Arlington, TX area Messages in this topic - RSS

Fall Wedding- Arlington, TX area Messages in this topic - RSS

abby.1000505abby.1000505Posts: 1 Arlington, TX February 6, 2013
I am looking to have a wedding in October in Arlington, TX or surrounding areas for approximately 150 people. Would love to stay within a $7000-10000 budget.
SMOOTHBSMOOTHBPosts: 5 February 6, 2013
Hello if you want to truly save and get a great deal, please call Any Event DJ's & More Services @ 682-558-5401 or check out our website @ www.djsmoothb.net
Guest February 6, 2013
Caraway Photography helps people on a budget. Contact me @carawayphotography@gmail.com. Feel free to visit myhttp://carawayphotography.zenfolio.com/ojwedding#h347dbae4
+1 link
marywhitespacemarywhitespacePosts: 8 February 6, 2013
contact David Law at the Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau! He can probably recommend some places. If you change your mind and want to do something in Dallas, let me know! Mary.denson@whitespacedallas.com
HaloBBQHaloBBQPosts: 1 February 6, 2013
Halo BBQ has some great ideas for your wedding. Let us help! There are many venues in our area that are cost effective. jill@halobbq.com
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 February 6, 2013
Congratulations! What do you envision for your wedding? Although your budget is on the lower side, it is still definitely doable with the proper budget management and event coordinating. I would be happy to help as I specialize in creating luxurious events on a budget. I do events in Arlington, and I would be happy to speak with you for a consultation. Feel free to check out some of our events on our Facebook page, and more information about The Dolce Design and our services can be found on our website. Feel free to contact me, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
Sara Bacon
Sara@thedolcedesign.com
(334) 521-2254
Thedolcedesign.com
Facebook.com/thedolcedesign
+1 link
SMOOTHBSMOOTHBPosts: 5 February 6, 2013
Hello and Thank you for Inquiring about DJ Smooth "B" for your Special Event, at this Time we are Available for your Special Event. We have the Latest Professional DJ Equipment and have over 80,000 songs in our Catalog for any occasions, We ask ,if we could have at lease 1 Hour to Set Up our Equipment before your Event Starts, and the Same to Break down, After the Event is over at (No Charge).....
Pricing/Deposits: We have several Packages that you could choose from, starting from $450 for the Basic Service to $3,350 which includes, Up-Lights, a Monogram or Gobo for Initials on the Wall or Dance Floor, also Limo & or Photography Service,
Also Now we Have Hummer's and Party Buses for larger groups.
All Packages includes from 2-4 Hours of Service, any additional Hours after the agreed Hours, there will be an additional fee of $100 an Hour.
Deposit:$100 for the Basic Packages, The Silver,Gold,& Platinum Packages are Half of the Total Fee and Must be P.A.I.D. upon Signing the Contract or Booking online.
All Event Packages are online @ www.djsmoothb.net for all Details.
Thanks DJ Smooth "B"
Office:682-558-5401
Email:mrdjsmoothb@gmail.com

abby.wood wrote:
I am looking to have a wedding in October in Arlington, TX or surrounding areas for approximately 150 people. Would love to stay within a $7000-10000 budget.
Guest February 6, 2013
we have a beautiful venue -pioneer event center in grand prairie www.pioneereventcenterhall.com call me mary 972-480-7501
Guest February 6, 2013
North tx elite catering & decorations www.northtxelite.com for complimentary food tasting conqmary@aol.com
event875718event875718Posts: 1 March 4, 2013
Congratulations on your engagement. I am the events manager for three hotel locations. One is in North Dallas and the other two are in Desoto. We would love to host your wedding and reception at our location.
SMOOTHBSMOOTHBPosts: 5 April 29, 2013
Save 10% off of Any Package with Any Event DJ's
info1197042info1197042Posts: 1 Arlington, TX 9 days ago
abby.1000505 wrote:

CCC Events and Occasions would love to help you create a wedding that is uniquely 'yours'. We are offering a summer special right now - 20% off event planning if booked before July 30th.
817-805-0609
Congratulations on your engagement! We look forward to hearing from you!
aspar928898aspar928898Posts: 4 ft. worth tx 9 days ago
A spark of elegance is company that drapes ceilings, walls, up lighting, drape main table and cake table.
for more information on packages and a la carte please feel free to email us at
asparkofelegance@yahoo.com
aspar928898aspar928898Posts: 4 Hurst, TX 7 days ago
We are A SPARK OF ELEGANCE. Our specialize in venue draping such as ceilings, walls, event tables (cake, sign-in, gift, candy), entrance tunneling, stage, and much more. Also we can light up your names on the dance floor or a wall with a gogo projector. We also do fantanstic up lighting. All this at very affordable prices. Call us....817-909-6925. or e-mail to asparkofelegance@yahoo.com. We are egar to work with you and deliver a beautiful and elegant package that will impress your invited guests. Jesse/ owner/master decorator.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: