Brides Looking for Vendors Messages in this topic - RSS

Brides Looking for Vendors Messages in this topic - RSS

UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 February 5, 2013
Most people don't understand what each vendor does. There are some overlaps in services but this discussion is for any bride or person planning a special occassion to ask a question about a vendor. Ask away!!!

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents
eventfulkateeventfulkatePosts: 2 February 5, 2013
Peace of Mind, Handling the production and budget while defining and sourcing best 'personality match' for the Bride and her budget.
Complimentary consultations save time, money and create the 'real' possibility of a joyful journey to 'I DO'...
Networking and sharing bring best practices and pricing together for my clients....Being an Entrepreneur means I'm living my work, and really find fulfillment through serving both my clients and vendors....it's a great life!!! but it takes passion to deliver passionate events.
Caring, Sharing, Sourcing, Celebrating...from the heart and wallet
Guest February 5, 2013
In my opinion, it is best to hire an event coordinator to simplify long list of contacts. Coordinators have already done the research for you and can determine best fit for your budget and d sired outcome.
Guest February 5, 2013
IMO. THE MONEY THE COORDINATOR SAVES YOU, WILL BE PAID TO THE COORDINATOR FOR THEIR SERVICES. SO ARE YOU REALLY SAVING MONEY???
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 February 5, 2013
IMO. THE MONEY THE COORDINATOR SAVES YOU, WILL BE PAID TO THE COORDINATOR FOR THEIR SERVICES. SO ARE YOU REALLY SAVING MONEY???

Yes, because you a getting quality services, giving you a guaranteed successful event and it will appear that you spent a lot of money when you did not.
EventsbyNatashaEventsbyNatashaPosts: 1 February 6, 2013
Some companies work like that, however, I personally do not. I do not recieve or give commission to any vendors. The discount that is offered is the discount for the client so they can save money.
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 February 6, 2013

That is not how Event planners get paid and if that was your experience with someone I am sorry. But the reason planner can get you a discount is because of the amount of business they bring the other vendor.

Unique SIGnature Events
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 February 6, 2013
Please keep in mind that this disucssion allows for brides to ask questions about what each vendors services should be
Guest February 6, 2013
Mobile Disc Jockey(DJ) Service, Providing Music for all ocassions. www.koachdj.com
Guest February 6, 2013
Provide $100 discount on Wedding Receptions. We charge $600 per four(4) hours. Need 1st Dance Song, List of 30 favorite songs. www.koachdj.com.
Guest February 7, 2013
If an event coordinator is charging you for a wedding consultation is it worth it??? Or should a consultation be complimentary?
Guest February 7, 2013
Allow me clarify my response to UniqueSigEvents. What I mean't to say was; Although a coordinator may save you money, you still have to pay them a fee. So are you really saving money if you have to pay for their services? Some coordinators have quoted me fees of $1500.
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 February 7, 2013
what people don't understand is a planner fee is built into the wedding budget. I always show this to my clients... Normally the first consultation are free, once you go beyond that some planners do have a consulation fee.
janismiltonjanismiltonPosts: 6 February 14, 2013
I would also suggest hiring an Event Planner since they well know about the things. they would have a list of contacts and can suggest one that fits your needs.
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 February 14, 2013
I agree! Hire an event planner!!!!!
jimmyonwebjimmyonwebPosts: 5 February 22, 2013
I suggest mysticalmomentsindia for destination wedding plans
aprilpeteraprilpeterPosts: 6 March 8, 2013
Yeah.. I agree here to hire an event planner so that our streets will become less and we can use our time for other preparation. I want to ask that do the gift or wedding registry Providers, also arrange such events. I mean if they will then we can take one vendor for both the needs.
diand1013692diand1013692Posts: 1 March 8, 2013
EventsbyNatasha wrote:
Some companies work like that, however, I personally do not. I do not recieve or give commission to any vendors. The discount that is offered is the discount for the client so they can save money.

email me dianadotson21@gmail.com i need help planning my wedding
CharlestonWeddingPhotographersCharlestonWeddingPhotographersPosts: 11 March 9, 2013
How much is too much for a photographer? Reasonable is a matter of how much you are willing to spend! Our prices are AFFORDABLE and we GLOW with over 20 yrs. experience!!!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: