Mardi Gras Party Help in Colorado plz! Messages in this topic - RSS

Mardi Gras Party Help in Colorado plz! Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Castle Rock, CO February 3, 2013
Hello Everyone,

SO for my Sweet Seventeen- Sweet Sixteen wasn't sweet... I want to throw a small Mardi Gras party. Any ideas where this could be done? Im talking 25 people max. I live in Castle Rock,CO in Douglas County, CO if this helps. Any ideas??????? Any suggestions for the party as well would be appreciated!Thanks you guys!

Guest February 3, 2013
Hello, depending on your budget,may I suggest that you visit the Lone Tree Arts Center or the Villa Parker event center. You can make your colors gold and purple. Decorations should be vibrant and fun. If you need any assistance in planning.Please contact Dreamworks Event Designs at 720-288-0796
UniqueSigEvents
UniqueSigEvents
Also look into community centers, and apartment club houses. Those are typically the most affordable and small enough to where the party isn't dwarfed by the large size of the building.

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents
laylam
laylam
OR A SMALL DISCOTEC...OR BILLARD
EXCLUSIVE ...DIFREENTS !

I AM ORGANIZING THE SAME PARTY FOR MY DAUGHTER..SHE DINT HAVE A GREAT 16TH NOR 17TH BDAY .BUT GOD GIVE HER HEALTH..BUT IN MY COUNTY PANAMA SHE WILL BE HAVING THIS 17TH $ 18TH BATSH!BY THAT TIME 2 MONTH BEFORE HER 18TH BDAY ,, WICH YOU LUCK !

Guest February 8, 2013
We DJ mardi gras parties every yr. Give out plenty of beads (Fun Services) mix in cajun music with your regular party music. &the play a few minute to win it games for beads &the prizes - All Request Music

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: