10 Year Corporate Anniversary Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest January 30, 2013
I have been placed in charge of planning and organizing a blow out event in October for our company's 10 year anniversary. This is new territory for me and I welcome any and all ideas. Should I be theme oriented, should it be formal or casual, should this be a sit down meal or buffet style, anyone who has had experience with this type of event Please Help!!!
Guest January 30, 2013
For what city and State??
marywhitespacemarywhitespacePosts: 8 January 30, 2013
HI Guest! This is Mary from White Space in Dallas, TX. Can you provide some more details such as city, state, date, times and number of people to attend? Feel free to contact me at 214-272-2460. Thank you!
ChristineFergusonChristineFergusonPosts: 1 January 30, 2013
You have an important event to celebrate! May I suggest that the first question you might want to ask of your management team is in what way will they measure the success of this event? Will it be a success if the employees feel that they celebrated a milestone? Will they feel it was a success if the clients that they invite become more highly aware of the corporation and it's mission? Is the party for employees and their spouses/significant others or just for employees? Will clients and outside interested parties, such as the firm's law firm, the firm's accounting firm, be included? These types of questions will allow you to collect some of the preliminary data that will allow for some meaningful planning. If you are interested in discussing how to begin the planning process, I would be happy to discuss it with you. Christine Ferguson, Prima Eventi, Inc. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 412.418.2015
Guest January 30, 2013
Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary. If you could share some information such as location & wht is your budget. It's nice to do formal affair with sit down dinner or buffet but you need to know how much you can spend to know how to really plan. I will be glad to help you so feel free to contact me at lyseeevent@gmail.com. Thanks, Lee
Guest January 30, 2013
What a ride? Ten years and still going strong. I would love to help you but not over a public bulletin board so please contact me at carl@carlcharlesentertainment.com and visit www.CarlCharlesEntertainment.com.

I am looking forward to be of assistance.

Carl Charles
Guest January 30, 2013
Please feel free to consider my performmance as a Master Hypnotist. My website is: www.michaelblaine.com. You will find a link to my fan page for Facebook nd my Youtube channel. I would be the easiest part of your event!

Hypnotically,
Master Hypnotist Michael Blaine
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 January 30, 2013
There are many ways you could go with the event. Thematic events are very fun and could be a formal or informal occasion, and the theme can be determined by many different factors including business, time of year, etc. You could even do a timeline event detailing the past decade! I would love to discuss more options with you. I am an event designer with the luxury event design company, The Dolce Design. Please feel free to come to me with any questions: (334) 521-2254 or sara@thedolcedesign.com

Best of Luck!
Sara Bacon
thedolcedesign.com
facebook.com/thedolcedesign
sarahandrewssarahandrewsPosts: 6 January 31, 2013
Hi There!

Happy 10th corporate anniversary!

You might want to consider your guests wearing a NEON and GLOW in Dark Wristbands. We can put the name or tag of your party with the date of the event. It can serve as a souvenir or invitation ticket for those who will join the party. I would really appreciate to know the details for us to create a FREE sample mock-up for the said event..You can choose any color for the bands and suggest to get the standard size for everybody... Were just excited to assist you on this. You may visit our site for your reference at www.wristbandsforever.com.

You can also email me at wristbands.sales@gmail.com ,,our or call us at 805 350 5770

Sarah Andrews
www.wristbandsforever.com
wristbands.sales@gmail.com
805-350-5770
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 January 31, 2013
Welcome to the wonderful world of events. Those are all great questions however, they are for you and your budget to answer. If you want it to be formal then having a plated dinner is better if you want to be a part affair and less formal buffett is the way to go. Feeding people does get expensive quickly so you have to determine how much you want to spend and how many people are you expecting to attend.
Themes are great but you are celebrating 10 years so that is your theme. Do everything in sets of 10s. If you have anymore questions shoot us and email. Good Luck sounds like it is going to be a great event

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents
GracysmithGracysmithPosts: 3 February 6, 2013
I have been placed in charge of planning and organizing a blow out event in October for our company's 10 year anniversary. This is new territory for me and I welcome any and all ideas. Should I be theme oriented, should it be formal or casual, should this be a sit down meal or buffet style, anyone who has had experience with this type of event Please Help!!!

Hey can you please tell us the place and your budget for your corporate party..so that we can help you...thanks smile
Guest February 20, 2013
I think giving personalized cigars at the event would be a great touch!! I recommend using www.customtobacco.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: