Party Rooms/venues in Atlanta Messages in this topic - RSS

Party Rooms/venues in Atlanta Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Atlanta, GA January 24, 2013
Looking to throw nice holiday party Dec 6, 2013 for approximately 175 people. Do my own catering, own DJ, Own liquor or will let them serve.
Guest January 25, 2013
M'brace Moments Event Center, located in Conyers, Ga. Can hold upto 225 people. Would love to host your event. Please call 404-797-3401 or 770-648-8449. Thanks
Guest January 25, 2013
Our Conference Center is the perfect location for parties. We have built in projectors, a dance floor and your caterer has access to our spacious, fully equipped warming kitchen. We can easily hold up to 200 guests. Check us out at www.gptc.edu/dcc or give us a call at 404.297.2432.
EventConsultantEventConsultantPosts: 9 January 25, 2013
There are only few venues that allow your own cater and alcohol . It's a tricky one. Many venues will make you pay extra for brining their own cater. Do you have catering license ?
If you are looking for more stylish and classy venue for your party - I work with all of them and specialize in Venue Search - will find you what you are looking for - just make a choice from midtown/ Buckhead to Duluth or Alpharetta. All depends on the budget and time. Will be happy to help out. Contact me if you hit the wall with your search.
Guest January 26, 2013
Quality Hotel & Conference Center on Phoenix Blvd in College Park have great rates and there Ballroom can hold up to 200 people. Give them a call
Guest January 31, 2013
Email us with more details about your event at eventsbykandkinc@gmail.com. We will love to help you.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: