Reeeally need some help-wedding venue around Spokane WA Messages in this topic - RSS

Reeeally need some help-wedding venue around Spokane WA Messages in this topic - RSS

jessi994593jessi994593Posts: 1 Spokane, WA January 23, 2013
I have a low budget for a wedding venue around Spokane WA or CDA ID. I am really trying to keep it under $1000. It needs to be indoors and Im only haveing around 50-75 guests. If anybody has ANY info it would help TOOONS!!!
Guest January 23, 2013
What time of year where you planning on getting married?
yummie2yummie2Posts: 1 January 23, 2013
Check to see if you know anyone with a clubhouse or cummunity room.
Guest January 23, 2013
If it is just for the wedding with no decor, just music and chair.. we seat 500 but have some rolling walls that could make it cozy. It would be $600 for 6 hours. You could come and decorate. If it is with catering and table then we need a minimum $2500 to bring in staff etc. No outside catering sorry. www.abbotsfordbanquet.com
eventsatsteamplanteventsatsteamplantPosts: 3 Spokane, WA 20 days ago
Hi!

The Steam Plant has a great indoor room for smaller weddings called the Commons. We can easily accommodate your group of 50, however 75 may be a bit challenging. If you haven't found the perfect location yet, give me a call at #509-462-0285 or check out our website at www.steamplantspokane.com

Good lock and Congratulations!
Dana - Event Coordinator @ Steam Plant

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: