Sweet 16 Party Help!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Sweet 16 Party Help!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest 40 Miles from Denver January 21, 2013
Hey!

I am turning 16 in March and I need to hire an event planner for it. I am located in Colorado about 40 minutes away from Denver. Do you know of any in my area? I want to go all out smile Estimate on cost? I'm think ing about 150 people if that helps. Thanks!
StylishEventDStylishEventDPosts: 1 January 21, 2013
Hey there before thinking about how many people, and exact decor, think about your budget. There is a huge difference between $5000.00 and $20,000.00. From there, you can see how much you have to spend and what to spend it on. If you have more questions, feel free to ask. I am in Los Angeles, but always willing to help out.
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 January 21, 2013
Happy almost birthday! I would be happy to help! I am an event planner with the luxury event design firm, The Dolce Design. We specialize in designing and customizing elegant events on a budget, and I would be happy to discuss ideas or options with you as we do work in your area.

As far as what event planners charge, there are several methods to the madness including:
1) set price: usually great for larger budgets, although be careful if you are being charged hourly because it can get pricey
2) percentage of budget: great for any budget, but needs an estimate before starting planning

With either method, make sure you check out the different plans/packages the company offers.

With that being said, feel free to call/email me at any time for more info on The Dolce Design and how we can help!

Best Wishes,
Sara Bacon
thedolcedesign.com
(334) 521-2254
sara@thedolcedesign.com
sarahandrewssarahandrewsPosts: 6 January 21, 2013
Hi!

This is Sarah Andrews from Wristbandsforever.

It's nice to know that you are having/organizing a sweet 16 party.

We offer good quality silicone rubber bracelets as giveaways for all occasions. It is made from 100% silicone rubber. You can customize them with a logo and message such as the "(name of the celebrant)'s 16th Birthday. We can give you a free mock artwork so you can see how it will look like. You may simply email us at wristbands.sales@gmail.com

Unlike other items, you can wear this anywhere. We are also accepting referrals and for successful referrals who will order from us, we will give you free wristbands.

For more information, you may email us or call us at 805-350-5770.

Thank you!

Sincerely;

Sarah Andrews
www.wristbands.sales@gmail.com
wristbands.sales@gmail.com
805-350-5770
AlienaAlienaPosts: 12 January 23, 2013
Planning to throw an ever memorable party celebration? Then make it done by arranging a Hollywood theme party! Yes, more and more party lovers and film enthusiasts love to arrange a Hollywood party decoration based at film theme and the like. Obviously, you will have a party time that you and your guests cherish for months to come!! At http://www.hollywoodmegastore.com/ you will find so many different things related to this subject. You can choose any of them and can order through their website even you can do your payment with the facility of shopping cart.No Need to go outside for it.
Guest January 23, 2013
Bring in a DJ from New York!
www.soundexplosiondjs.com
mike@soundexplosiondjs.com
rentr1193088rentr1193088Posts: 1 Denver, CO 15 days ago
Hello, how exciting for you to be planning your "Sweet 16 Party"! Once you decide where you're going to have your big bash you'll need to think about the music you'll want that night and the sound system that's available. We're a local sound and lighting rental company called Rockstar Rentals. We rent DJ equipment and sound systems out for private parties. You're welcome to bring your own music from your iPod or tablet and we'll hook it up to our professional sound system. We can also provide up lighting to your birthday party to help make it a night you'll never forget. Please check out our website at www.rockstar5280.com for more info or give us a call at 303-578-5692.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: