Engagement/Birthday Party Messages in this topic - RSS

Engagement/Birthday Party Messages in this topic - RSS

wstan992847wstan992847Posts: 1 New York, NY January 19, 2013
I am looking for a hall/event space for my engagement party for about 100 people on 2/16 in Manhattan, NY. Not looking for anything too expensive or fancy, but something classy. Party will be similar to a cocktail party with small plates, appetizers and drinks and dancing for about 4 hours. Need to work quickly. Any suggestions?
Guest January 23, 2013
If you need a DJ
www.soundexplosiondjs.com
mike@soundexplosiondjs.com
Guest January 29, 2013
I am looking for hall space for my son engagement party for about 100 people in philadelphia pa on 2/16/2013 not looking for expensive or fancy .I will bring my food &drink.no alcohol.only 4 hours.need to work quickly THANKS
Guest January 31, 2013
If you are looking for a venue, try Amnesia NYC. You can email kelly@amnesianyc.com for more information
kennp979221kennp979221Posts: 6 February 2, 2013
@wstandi
I am an event planner for the state of PA, NJ, and NYC....I know many vendors around. If I can help...please contact me:
amenityplanning.org
themintboxthemintboxPosts: 5 February 5, 2013
wstandi wrote:
I am looking for a hall/event space for my engagement party for about 100 people on 2/16 in Manhattan, NY. Not looking for anything too expensive or fancy, but something classy. Party will be similar to a cocktail party with small plates, appetizers and drinks and dancing for about 4 hours. Need to work quickly. Any suggestions?

Hi, we work really fast and would love to get you something special as a party favor for your event. We have all sorts of party favors that will amaze your guest. Give me a call 1-866-646-8269 ask for Eileen
MarkStevenMarkStevenPosts: 13 February 13, 2013
Hello,

Where you decide to hold your engagement party plays a big part in the entire mood of the function. Choosing the right place depends on a lot of different factors, such as budget, availability and the size of your party. No matter which venue you end up using, remember that the important thing is to find a place where you can comfortably celebrate your upcoming nuptials with friends and family.

Best Wishes
Mark Steven

Wedding venue

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: