Hosting a corporate event Messages in this topic - RSS

Hosting a corporate event Messages in this topic - RSS

janismilton
janismilton
Last year we had a wedding ceremony at a Wedding venue in Toronto called Capitol Events Theater. We have been thinking of hosting our international business conference there itself but have no idea whether it will work well. Anyone had hosted such an event there?

Guest January 16, 2013
Many venues can be used for multi purposes. It certainly depends on the nature of the conference and the style of the content and how its delivered. Other things to consider is the quality of audio visual, catering services and accessibility to transportation, airports or hotels. While is may have been a great wedding venue you certainly have to come about the approach from a different perspective.

Jennafer Ross, CMP
JR GLobal Events, Inc
TheDolceDesign
TheDolceDesign
I would start by checking to see if they have a proposal for corporate events. If so, that tells you that they have experience with them. If not, I wouldn't cross them off. Instead, talk to them to get a better idea as to what they can offer you.

Good luck!
Sara Bacon
thedolcedesign.com
amandascott51
amandascott51
I have no idea about this event venue. However, I had hosted a Business conference at Lejardin Conference and Event Venue in Toronto itself. Nice facilities and efficent cordination. Worth the investment!

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: