Looking for a place to Host Wedding and Reception on a budget New Jersey Messages in this topic - RSS

Looking for a place to Host Wedding and Reception on a budget New Jersey Messages in this topic - RSS

pierc990815pierc990815Posts: 1 Washington, NJ January 15, 2013
Hi, My name is Danielle and my Fiance is Richard. We are looking to get married on 24th of August 2013.
We reside in Washington, NJ which pretty much borders a portion of PA so I am open to anything within an hour or so drive from the house.
We do have people coming in from out of town so it is easier to accommodate them in our home rather than them having to front extra money for a room. I am honestly looking to keep it around $2000 with a maximum of 25 guests (including myself and the groom)
I am open to an outdoor venue for the wedding itself (lake, park, gazebo, garden) if is it in close vacinity to the possible reception area. Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated. I am beginning to stress myself out over this. Only have 7 1/2 months to go
thank you in advance!smile
kennp979221kennp979221Posts: 6 January 15, 2013
Hi Danielle. Congratulations wink
My name is Kenneth Perez, I am a wedding planner for the state of New Jersey. I have many vendor friends whom I receive discounts with. Maybe we can work together with your budget to give you the dream wedding that every bride wishes for smile

If you would like to talk...then please contact me:

Kenneth Perez
www.amenityplanning.org
609-638-2773
Guest January 15, 2013
Hi Danielle and Richard- My name is Patti and I am the owner of Inntimate Evetns at Salem Creekside Inn in Bensalem Pa. We are situated along the Banks of the Neshaminy Creek. I am not a middle man. I work directly with you and your Fiance to make this day a reality. Our quaint Inn is perfect for the amount of people u are looking to host. www.salemcreeksideinnevents.com 215 913 5283.
Guest January 15, 2013
Hi Danielle and Richard. My name is Lynne Gubin. I am an event decorator. Not only do I do full service decor and centerpieces I also rent website for rentals. You can call me for ideas. www.creativepartyrentals.com

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: