Wedding venue needed in Dana Point, CA Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding venue needed in Dana Point, CA Messages in this topic - RSS

Kimmy987858Kimmy987858Posts: 2 Dana Point, CA January 9, 2013
We are looking for wedding reception venues in Dana Point, CA for July 12, 2013. Also looking for a DJ and ideas for the type of reception to stay within our budget. Any suggestions you could provide would be great.

Thanks,
Guest January 9, 2013
Hi are you interested in having the wedding featured on Community Access TV and videography servcies? info@hypemediaglobal.com
Guest January 9, 2013
Please contact Steve at Proud Mary's Restaurant and Lounge at steve@proudmarysdp.com. It is a great ocean front venue that offers exclusive use, free parking, turn-key packages and wonderful service. Price is resonable and the family owned business will go out of their way to make sure all goes well.

If your guest list is under 120 this is great. If bigger, email me and I'll provide you a couple other options.
Kimmy987858Kimmy987858Posts: 2 January 9, 2013
Approximately 170 attendees.
TheDolceDesignTheDolceDesignPosts: 47 January 9, 2013
Look at Grand Tradition in Fallbrook. I know it's not quite Dana Point, but believe me you should at least give it a chance. Most beautiful venue I have ever seen at a reasonable price for their all-inclusive service with a Wedding Coordinator included!
SocialChemistryEventsSocialChemistryEventsPosts: 1 January 15, 2013
We can help you with all of your wedding needs. We have DJ's, Photographers, Wedding Coordinators and more. Please feel free to call us at 877-799-3548 and visit www.socialchemistryevents.com for more information and a free online quote.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: