HELP: ORLANDO WEDDING ON A $6000. BUDGET Messages in this topic - RSS

HELP: ORLANDO WEDDING ON A $6000. BUDGET Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest Orlando, FL January 7, 2013
HELP,

I AM TRYING TO PLAN A NOVEMBER 2013 WEDDING FOR APPROXIMATELY 35-50 PEOPLE. MY BUDGET IS $6000. GIVE OR TAKE A LITTLE.

SOME WEDDING PLANNERS JUST BRUSH ME OFF. SOME DON'T EVEN ANSWER MY REQUEST FOR A QUOTE. AND SOME ANSWER WITH A RIDICULOUS QUOTE INCLUDING THEIR FEE WHICH ADDS UP TO ABOUT $10K-$11 THOUSAND. SOME WANT A RIDICULOUS FEE JUST TO GIVE YOU A QUOTE. I FEEL LIKE IF IT'S NOT $10K AND UP THEY FEEL IT'S NOT WORTH THEIR TIME.

I'M LOOKING FOR AN ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE. I HATE NEGOTIATING WITH VENDORS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT BE GETTING RIPPED OFF. THIS IS VERY STRESSFULL AND I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH MULTIPLE VENDORS. I'M STARTING TO THINK ABOUT JUST ME AND MY FIANCEE HAVING A 2 PERSON WEDDING WITH AN OFFICIANT AND SPENDING THE REST ON A VACATION HOWEVER HE WANTS HIS FAMILY THERE AND YES, ALTHOUGH THEY GET ON MY NERVES I WOULD LIKE MY FAMILY SEE ME GET MARRIED. ACTUALLY I'M AT THE POINT OF CONSIDERING POSTPONING IT UNTIL WE HAVE MORE MONEY. WE ALREADY POSTPONED OUR NOVEMBER 2012 WEDDING DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.

ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS? (I DO NOT WANT A BEACH WEDDING!) AND I WOULD LIKE AN INDOOR RECEPTION. CEREMONY AND RECEPTION CAN BE THE SAME PLACE.

I DON'T THINK DYI IS FOR ME. I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START. I JUST WANT A NICE WEDDING THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A CHEAP QUINCENERA. upset

I HAVE READ SOME HORROR STORIES ON VENDORS AND THAT SCARES ME. VENDORS SHOWING UP 2 HOURS LATE WITH LITTLE DEBBIE CAKES STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX AND CALLING IT APPETIZERS WHILE GUESTS WAIT IN THE HOT SUN SO THE VENUE CAN BE PREPARED. NO PLATES, THE SERVERS NOT DOING THEIR JOB AND THE BRIDE AND GROOM SERVING THE GUESTS.

VERY DISSAPOINTED SO FAR!
Guest January 7, 2013
Congratulations on your engagement! November is an amazing wedding month (I myself have a November anniversary). Your budget is actually great for a 35-50 person modest wedding, and I would love to discuss some ideas with you. I am a certified wedding and event planner recently based in Montgomery, AL, but most of my professional experience is from San Diego's booming wedding and special events industry. Feel free to email me or call me at your convenience, and I would be happy to speak with you!

Sara Bacon
(334) 521-2254
eventdesign334@gmail.com
Guest January 7, 2013
I manage Ventura Country Club here in Orlando and would be interested in helping you with your wedding plans.

Matthew Lamneck
Food and Beverage Director
Ventura Country Club
mlamneck@venturacountryclub.org
407-249-3352
lisa5250lisa5250Posts: 3 January 7, 2013
Wow..you can definatley have a nice reception for your budget. Yes some wedding planners have a minimum. I am in FL and available for Day of planning for your wedding.
Call 772-323-1394 www.Magnoliaswedding.com
SBSEventsSBSEventsPosts: 8 January 7, 2013
Congratulations On Your Engagement and Happy planning for your Coming November Wedding ....

SOME wedding planners have a minimum. I however Do not. I'm Located the South GA & FL area and available for all of your planning needs as well as a surprise for the Bride Courtesy Of us at no expense to the buget for your wedding.

For more information Email me at Shaina_hardy@yahoo.com
Or Call
(908)619-3641
Shaina Hardy of S.B.S Events
edited by SBSEvents on 11/24/2013
Guest January 7, 2013
You're on the track....as the second week of Nov is the end of the wedding season really........before the holidays kick in you should be able to negotiate better rates with all your vendors on anything you need..........so if if need a DJ, band or musician let me know I will cut you a deal........Thanks! Troy Robinson-Robinson Entertainment 1-877-431-2430
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 January 7, 2013
Unfortunately, those who do not have large budgets just have to work a little harder to find what they want.

I would be happy to assist you in planning your perfect day. We do offer inculsive packages where we can do exactly what you are looking for. We work with experienced vendors in the Central Florida area.

Give us a call and in 5 mintues we will have a quote ready for you.

Unique SIGnature Event
407-637-7257
www.uniquesigevents.com
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
@uniquesigevents
Guest January 8, 2013
Hello!
Congrats on your wedding! I just did a wedding here in Ohio with a budget that was right around there. I know its long distance here to there but I would be happy to help out and see what I can do to help. I have people I work with in the Central Florida area. Shoot me an email if you want to bounce some ideas off and I actually have a worksheet I can send you that you can use to see what you need and for the wedding as far as helping stay in budget. Congrats again!

Lyssa Holder
Planning A Lifetime LLC
www.planningalifetimeweddings.com
513-481-0880
http://www.facebook.com/PlanningALifetimeWeddings

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: