Wedding on a Budget ?? Messages in this topic - RSS

Wedding on a Budget ?? Messages in this topic - RSS

What Is Your main Concern Will planning?

Stress Free Planning :0
Grand Recpetion:1
Making your family happy :0
Budgeting :17
Location...Location...Location!:1
SBSEventsSBSEventsPosts: 8 Atlanta to Southern, FL January 6, 2013
***Serving Atlanta through south florida ***

WE will travel with a travel fee

Wedding/Event Stylist & Decorator
For weddings/events I work strictly by appointment. This enables me and my client/s to get acquainted and discuss their much needed requirements.

Celebrating With Elegance, by ShembriSha Special Event and Wedding Designers are dedicated to creating truly outstanding special event and wedding design services.
We specialize in making your wedding day a dream come true.

We work will all types of Events ...Work in your budget and will NOT cost more then your budget Email us for More information !
Please Start with Name and contact information and list Type of Event , Budget , and dates Thanks in advance !

I am an event planner With Experience in all types of events. I am not Limited in My abilities to Plan a successful event and a lot of the stuff that you need I have in inventory and will make your money stretch along way email me at Shaina_hardy@yahoo.com and we can discuss your needs.

Look forward to hearing from you soon...

S.B.S Events

***This Forum is to help those who need Planning advice on a budget so ask away !!***
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 January 9, 2013
Where are you located? I'm looking to work with a planner - I'm in NYC and run a small Design/Photo/Video company. www.mybelovedwedandart.com
SBSEventsSBSEventsPosts: 8 April 4, 2013
MyBelovedNYC10036 wrote:
Where are you located? I'm looking to work with a planner - I'm in NYC and run a small Design/Photo/Video company. www.mybelovedwedandart.com

We are located out of Valdosta, Ga and New York
Guest April 5, 2013
Call Me I have Interest Work for you Stqaffing 1 530 310 12 07 Studemt
Guest April 5, 2013
i need to find private property on the kern river for a wedding please help
orangeblossomorangeblossomPosts: 44 April 8, 2013
Can you give me price list for 100 people party ?

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: