Affordable wedding dresses in Orlando Messages in this topic - RSS

Affordable wedding dresses in Orlando Messages in this topic - RSS

Guest December 28, 2012
Does anyone have any ideas where I can find a nice wedding dress in the Orlando Kissimmee area? I don't want to spend more than $500. I don't want any fancy poofy dresses. Simple lace with embellishments. I don't care for strapless dresses. And I don't want flimsy dresses that sell at a lower price at some of the big retailers.. Has anyone used any online American (not Chinese) made to order dress services? I need any input or experience anyone has please.
Thanks

Alexandra
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 December 28, 2012
Check out David's Bridal, there is a store in Altamonte Springs and there is one at the Mall of Millenia. They always have sales going on.

Unique SIGnature Events
www.uniquesigevents.com
@uniquesigevents
facebook.com/uniquesigevents
Guest December 28, 2012
nice resale shops have very nice already cleaned and presereved wedding dresses.
SSLLC01SSLLC01Posts: 3 December 29, 2012
Check out the resale shops in the area as there are some that have great value on wedding dresses. You will be surprised at what you can get.
Guest December 30, 2012
Measure yourself and purchse via ebay.
I went to Davids bridal and tried on many to see what style looks best on me....the one I liked cst 1100.00. I was actually on ebay for something else when I stumbled on a similar dress for....... $53.00!!!!!!

I bought it plus 12.00 shipping....it took three weeks to arrive.

It is absolutely "Gorgeous"!!!!!

Never would have thought I would find my wedding dress on e-bay!!!!

Gotta love it!
Guest December 31, 2012
Unfortunately my first stop at the bridal store was Minerva's on Sand lake road. What a horrible experience!!!! The manager was rude the moment I walked on and said my price range. Even thought their website says their dresses range around $500. She took me down an aisle and I saw one dress that the tag was $1295. I asked is that one was discounted. She said she didn't know she would go check. She left went back to the front desk and never came back. I walked around for 15 min. She never bothered to ask if I needed help again. I asked another sales person for help and she was an angel. I found a dress I liked for $414. And put down their required $250. Once I got home I started to regret it. There are no returns or exchages, so im stuck still boyuing this dress. The more I saw myself in the picture the more I didn't like it. So I checked David's online and found another dress for $249. I called their customer service at 2 locations and OMG when I gave them the sku number they immediately became rude and obnoxious. I had a terrible experience this weekend. Ladies please try lots of dresses on before buying. David's bridal asked my what size I needed for the dress. I said I normally wear 8/10 but the dresses u was trying on we're 12/14 as they run small. The rep said we don't have that size! I said what size do u have? She then says we don't have any size. So I was like why not say that from the get go. They weren't really answering my questions and were eager to get off the phone. I'm pretty shocked that bridal stores treat their customer so bad. Probably because I wasn't throwing down a couple grand for a dress. I show the manager at Minerva's what my tastes was from a photo. Very rudely she stated "THAT'S A MAGGIE SOTERO DRESS". Ok. I'm aware if that. And yes I could buy it if I wanted to spend $1500. I was just giving her an idea of what I like. Now I'm mad and disapointed. That I didn't walk out of the store. Even though David's was rude to me I would still get the dress online. It's organza and just plain no embellishment. Anyone have any thoughts or experiences with organza???
Guest December 31, 2012
This wedding thing has me stressing. And I just started. Now I will probably have 2 dresses. This is my first time trying on dresses. I am so mad I bought that dress. Ladies don't do what I did. My fiancée said he loved the first dress and its beautiful. But I can't see myself in it. So my budget is going to go up.
Alexandra

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: