Anyone know a reasonable reception venue in Birmingham, Alabama? Messages in this topic - RSS

Anyone know a reasonable reception venue in Birmingham, Alabama? Messages in this topic - RSS

DesertLightWeddings
DesertLightWeddings
Hi. Arizona planner here helping a friend with her July 2013 wedding in Birmingham. Ceremony in a church with reception inside somewhere. They'd like to be able to bring in own food whether make on own or caterer and bring in own alcohol or bartending service. Not a huge budget (like to keep venue rental to about $1500 if possible) for 270 guests. I know it can be done here in Phoenix if you search, just having a bit of a hard time finding anything across the country.

She doesn't need her planner, photographer or anything like that just a place to hold the reception.

Thanks!

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings
SA3DayC
SA3DayC
Hi, I am a photographer that works with many clients on a tight budget. Have your friend check out http://3rdaycreations.com for the photography. Now for the venue and other wedding needs, contact: Shawndrika Cook, jsceventplanner@gmail.com, she should be able to help your friend and stay with her budget. We are both here in the Birmingham, AL area. I hope she doesn't wait too long to decide. In any case, good luck!

DesertLightWeddings wrote:
Hi. Arizona planner here helping a friend with her July 2013 wedding in Birmingham. Ceremony in a church with reception inside somewhere. They'd like to be able to bring in own food whether make on own or caterer and bring in own alcohol or bartending service. Not a huge budget (like to keep venue rental to about $1500 if possible) for 270 guests. I know it can be done here in Phoenix if you search, just having a bit of a hard time finding anything across the country.

She doesn't need her planner, photographer or anything like that just a place to hold the reception.

Thanks!

Robbie
Desert Light Weddings

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: