Everyone wants to know if it's worth it to hire a wedding planner. I say, yes it is. In fact, just the stress alone you won't have to endure is worth it. Here's some general information on what to expect.
What to expect from your planner!
• For a day-of package, a planner usually will confirm with vendors, help to create a timeline and handle day of details from start to finish for the day of the event.
• For a consulting package, a planner might recommend venues and vendors, offer advice on colors and style, provide etiquette advice and help the couple stay on track with their planning -- but will not handle legwork and small details. On the wedding day or other event though, the planner will interact with vendors and make sure the day goes smoothly.
• A typical full-service planner(s) help set the style and colors, help find ceremony and reception venues, recommend vendors, accompany the couple to food and cake “tastings” and screen vendor contracts. Some will even send invitations and track RSVPs. On the event day, the planner usually puts in a full day troubleshooting, handling last-minute details and keeping the event on schedule.
• They can assist for all your print design needs. Many are florists and digital off set print designers and can save you hundreds of dollars.
• They have referrals for entertainment, décor, audio/visual vendors, DJ’s and all other facets to make sure your day is a grand success. They can often save you money because of their repeat business with these vendors.
- Cost: anywhere from $500 to $10,000 or more!
Good luck! Need any advice, feel free to email me at email@example.com