Baby Shower Messages in this topic - RSS

Baby Shower Messages in this topic - RSS

karla975177karla975177Posts: 1 November 28, 2012
I was suppose to have a baby shower on saturday December the 1st but the guy who i was renting the location for the day canceled on me so now i have to get one by saterday, all the invitations have been sent out so there is no way i can change it plus the food was already orderd ahead of time so i cant send that back either, does anyone kno a place i can get in raleigh north carolina by saterday
frankdfrankdPosts: 1 November 28, 2012
Did you have a contract with this jerk?
confctrbentleyconfctrbentleyPosts: 1 November 28, 2012
I am not from that area, but depending on the place that you were renting from and the circumstance, you may be able to get some compensation for the relocation. It would not hurt to ask.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 348 November 28, 2012
Hi KarlAGuzman14,

Check with colleges and universities, religious institutions, independent schools to see if they can rent you some space.

The Holiday inn Express on Miami has a conference room they rent out. I haven't been there in a few years, but call Joyce (the manager). I found her to be very nice. The staff there was nice too. Hopefully, she is still there. I don't know how much they charge for the conference room. It is not fancy, but it is a good size room and clean. If they don't have availability and Joyce is still there, I'm confident she will do her best to suggest other places. (You can tell her I referred you.... I think she will remember me as I used to stay there several times each month.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
Guest November 29, 2012
i did get my money back and miami is close to where i live so i will try thank you
Guest November 29, 2012
Does anyone know what it usually cost to rent a small hall for around 40 people in Lake County Fl

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: