Birthday Suggestions Messages in this topic - RSS

Birthday Suggestions Messages in this topic - RSS

DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 November 18, 2012
Are you organizing a Birthday Celebration for friends or family members? If so, the web site Birthday Suggestions may offer you some interesting ideas for planning a memorable event as well as a meaningful photo album.

While the web site may provide a few new ideas for professional planners, it is really designed for the friend or family member who is not an event professional, but is organizing a special event.

The website provides ideas for you to use. It does not sell products or services.

Currently the album contains mostly text and a few photos. Over time, I intend to add new photos.

I hope that this website will be of help to you, your clients, family or friends.

As always, if i can be of further help to you please ask for a free telephone consultation.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, Ph. D.
Education By Entertainment
wildwoodmanorwildwoodmanorPosts: 3 November 19, 2012
As a caterer, I find it easier to plan an event around a hobby or special interest of the honoree. This will personalize the experience for all. The most fun event we ever catered was a 50th wedding anniversary celebration where the theme was Broadway musicals. Everyone was dressed to portray a musical and the food was a grand buffet! Even the catering staff was in costume. It was so much fun!
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 November 19, 2012
Hi Wildwood Manor,

Excellent idea. thank you for adding it to the discussion which i started on this forum. You might also want to add it to the Eventective Real Event Stories -- Party Stories Forum. Your suggestion also inspired a new thought which I will add to my web site. If you would like me to reference you, please send me your personal name, website link, geographic location, and business name (or post them here) and I'll add a link from my site.

Ron
Ronald G Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
Guest November 19, 2012
VEGAS.
Guest November 20, 2012
We've had tremendous feedback with our painted coconuts that are ready to be signed. An eco-friendly guestbook! Pick your design and message then leave out and encourage everyone to add their special note to the coconut. It's fun and a great keepsake. We're at http://www.coconutgreetings.com
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 November 22, 2012
Hi Guest,

Thank you for suggesting signing a coconut as an alternative form of guest book. Interesting idea! I've seen greeting cards, large poster size signature boards, signature plaques, signature books, books for people to sign, stuffed animals and I can also visualize calendars, signature rocks and sea shells. I had never thought about signature coconuts, though. How many years do the coconuts last for after you prepare and paint them?

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
ShortsEShortsEPosts: 2 November 30, 2012
Hello, thanks a lot for this. Big Grin I myself plan events and parties for family and friends. Big Grin
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Corporate event planning Miami
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 November 30, 2012
Hi ShortsE,

Thank you for your input. I appreciate the support.

Please do share some of your ideas here and/or on the Birthday Suggestions Facebook Page.

Many Thanks,

Ron

askpreetiaskpreetiPosts: 6 November 30, 2012
If you want to organize Birthday Party for your kids based on themes such as Princess,fairytale,Superheros,Star Wars, Mascots and many more.
Princess will also sing a birthday songs,Superheros and Mascots will entertain with different activites and will also click pictures with your kids.and if you want
to make your party more entertaining
and enjoyable,then i will suggest you a company called Party Princess Productions,in Orange County,California,USA.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 November 30, 2012
Hi AskPreeti,

Thank you for your Birthday Suggestion. Your thought of hiring a character figure is an interesting one. This might also be expanded to be Hire a character figure or rent/make a character figure costume for one of your guests or for the honoree.
Depending upon the interests (and sense of adventure) of the honoree/guests one of these options could be a lot of fun.

Ron

Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Guest January 21, 2013
Well if you want to organize a kids birthday party with themes like princess,superheros,mascots and you are searching party characters then then you can visit http://www.partyprincessproductions.com.
Guest January 22, 2013
What about a lot of variations of the happy birthday song? http://www.happy-birthday-song.net/lyrics
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 January 22, 2013
Hi Guest,

Thank you for suggesting the link to the Birthday Song page.

Much appreciated.

Ron
nooog998154nooog998154Posts: 1 January 31, 2013
Hi I'm in the Brooklyn,ny area im looking for a candy/dessert bar planner that will come to my home with everything set it up serve and than break it down and remove it, Were having a candyland themed party for my soon to be 5 daughter and i would like the candy/dessert bar instead of the traditional pineta please if you can help me in any way I appreciate it thank U
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 January 31, 2013
Hi Nooogie1117,

It sounds like you have a great plan.

Sorry I do not personally know any caterers in the Brooklyn area.

Perhaps, one of the event planners in the NYC area who follow these forums will be able to recommend a caterer for you.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 349 February 11, 2013
Hi Gracy Smith,

Thank you for providing feedback that the Birthday Suggestions website helped you to arrange your brother's birthday party.

Please do let us know what ideas you found helpful/implemented here and/or on the Birthday Suggestions Facebook Page and/or in the Birthday Suggestions Google+ Community. Let us know what else would be helpful too. If you did build a photo album which is available online, please share the link.

Your comments to serve as a source of encouragement to continue developing the website.

Many thanks.

Ron

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: