Party Venue ANYWHERE in Georgia Messages in this topic - RSS

Party Venue ANYWHERE in Georgia Messages in this topic - RSS

michd971154
michd971154
I am looking to rent a venue for a family dinner between 60-80 guests. Venue needs to allow outside food as we have no need for catering services. Venue request for 5-6 hours is ideal. Interested in most all counties: Cobb, Clayton, Dekalb, Fulton, Henry. I know that covers a wide area, but we have family in just about all of those counties and guests coming from out of town, so regardless, everyone will have to travel to get there. Audio/visual equip already provided would be nice but not required. Only interested in venues costing less than $500 - we're on a tight budget and needing a place within a week's time. Need your help...and a miracle! smile
Fernwood
Fernwood
Fernwood is in Scottsboro , AL / Jackson cty on Lake Guntersville and the Tenn River Scottsboro is 1 hr south of Chattanooga , 2.5hrs to Atlanta .... we have a package with Comfort Inn and Suites if over night is needed ..If your looking for a true southern venue .. Fernwood is it .... Please contact us if we can be of service . 877-631-1952
EventConsultant
EventConsultant
Dear Party Lady - you asked for a miracle ...well it has arrived! I believe I have a perrrrrfect venue for you - prime location in North Fulton (Roswel)with a free parking and at your budget of $500 a night (hard to find this days). Beautiful gallery that's allowing ONE party at the time and renting without ANY extra fee(no alcohol to buy, no corkage fee and you will bring your cater and decor) so go ahead - have your party! All you need to do is logging into our secure website www.pureredevents.com -click payment and for a fair onetime consulting fee $75 and have your space! I will make sure to introduce you to the owner of the place and do face-to-face meeting at the venue to make sure that you are happy with this location. I guarantee you going to love it, if not - your will get $$ back guarantee! Q? Ask away! 770-6099912

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: