Venue Help! (Maryland) Messages in this topic - RSS

Venue Help! (Maryland) Messages in this topic - RSS

dtm22969784dtm22969784Posts: 2 November 12, 2012
My Fiance and I have set a date of September 2014. We are looking for a venue to accommodate a ceremony & reception. Our budget is in the $5000 - $6,000 area. We are having approx. 60 guests. We are located in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Would love to fina a place that is all inclusive to at least include, venue, catering & DJ. I can handle the rest! PLEASE HELP!!
Guest November 12, 2012
What city are you seeking a reception sight? Many of the emails I receive are not for Chattanooga TN. Thank you so much.

Tina Murray
dtm22969784dtm22969784Posts: 2 November 12, 2012
I am located in Gaithersburg, Maryland. So I am open to most cities in Maryland and even open to DC or VA.
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 351 November 12, 2012
Hi Tina,

The forums are global. Thus, by subscribing to them you will receive notifications well beyond your geographic area. Unfortunately, some people do not post where they need their venue, however dtm22802 did. I do wish that everyone would put the locations they were interested in in the subject line to save time... but am pleased when people at least state the location in their text.

Hope this helps.

Ron

Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
UniqueSigEventsUniqueSigEventsPosts: 95 November 12, 2012
Here is a website to check out my cousin was married her and she was on a tight buget so it is worth a look hope this helps.
www.oaklandmills.org

Unique SIGnature Events
@uniquesigevents
www.uniquesigevents.com
divasforhiredivasforhirePosts: 2 November 17, 2012
Actually I believe that people can help you from any where in the world. The way of doing things have changed and you may even find that it works a lot better than the original way of doing things. What I am speaking about is the virtually way of doing things. You get the same help but done a little differently. you should look at divasforhire.com
MyBelovedNYC10036MyBelovedNYC10036Posts: 107 November 18, 2012
Dear dtm:
I live in Tacoma Park, MD (right near gaithersburg) about 4 months of the year (the rest of the time, I'm in NYC). Contact me. I have some ideas and can help you. Remember, in considering a budget, Thursday and Sundays are the cheapest. Saturday and Sunday before 1PM is also a cost-saver. There are nice venues in the areas and you won't have to go as far as DC (unless you want to, but there is a bit more expensive). Email at mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com I would be glad to get everything started for you and also offer a money saving print package as well. All the best in your planning and feel free to email me and I'll send you some information and a phone # should you wish to proceed.

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: