18th Birthday Party Messages in this topic - RSS

18th Birthday Party Messages in this topic - RSS

mckay968968mckay968968Posts: 1 November 9, 2012
I need ideas for venues and activities and whatnot. It's my 18th birthday, and I haven't had a birthday party since my 9th or 10th birthday. So, it's been a while. And I really want this party to be awesome.
Any ideas?
DrRonShapiroDrRonShapiroPosts: 347 November 9, 2012
Hi McKaye,

In order to recommend venues we really need to know where you are located, about how many guests you anticipate having and about how much money you would like to spend.

In order to recommend activities, we really need to have some idea what you and your friends are like and what you like to do. For some ideas, you might take a look at my Unique Birthday Celebrations page on my Education By Entertainment website or at My Surprise Birthday Party Photo Album Planning Guide on SlideShare.

Please let us know more so that we can be of meaningful help to you.

Ron
Ronald G. Shapiro, PhD
Education by Entertainment
DeckstarStudiosDeckstarStudiosPosts: 4 November 9, 2012
Hello McKaye,

Look in your area for any Family event centers or teen dance clubs. These places will always help with one stop shopping for an event. Example We own a nightclub that can be rented out for a private event which gives you the following in one location:
DJ, SOUND, LIGHTING, REFRESHMENT BAR, SEATING, COOL DECOR and MORE. Perfect for a really cool VIP BIRTHDAY PARTY like the Celebrities do.
Visit us online for details and other ideas.
www.avalonultralounge.com if not in the Kansas City Area then check out venues in yours.

Thanks

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: