Downtown Dallas Sweet 16 locations Messages in this topic - RSS

Downtown Dallas Sweet 16 locations Messages in this topic - RSS

rrobb965854
rrobb965854
I am looking for a good place to have a sweet 16 party for kids that are in the performing arts and go to school downtown. I am thinking a fun dancing type atmosphere maybe a DJ. The venue is the hardest thing to find or think of. Please respond if you have any good ideas that is available on Nov 24th.
marywhitespace
marywhitespace
Good morning! White Space would be a perfect place for your party. We are located downtown Dallas in the West End! I'd like to send you a proposal but need some information regarding the number of people, food and beverage requirements and so forth. This is a very creative space with lots of art from local artists so your attendees will love the environment. Contact me at 214-272-2460 or mary.denson@whitespacedallas.com and Thank you!

rrobbins_66 wrote:
I am looking for a good place to have a sweet 16 party for kids that are in the performing arts and go to school downtown. I am thinking a fun dancing type atmosphere maybe a DJ. The venue is the hardest thing to find or think of. Please respond if you have any good ideas that is available on Nov 24th.

Guest November 2, 2012
hi my name tasha. im owner n planner @ cornerstone event planner. gave me a call at 214 574 6810. i know of several place that would be great to have a sweet 16 bday party. i have a great dj that we can work with... also im a photographer as well..
please call or text me @ 214 574 6810
marywhitespace
marywhitespace
marywhitespace wrote:
Good morning! White Space would be a perfect place for your party. We are located downtown Dallas in the West End! I'd like to send you a proposal but need some information regarding the number of people, food and beverage requirements and so forth. This is a very creative space with lots of art from local artists so your attendees will love the environment. Contact me at 214-272-2460 or mary.denson@whitespacedallas.com and Thank you!

Did you find a location or are you still looking?
mary.denson@whitespacedallas.com or 214-272-2460

rrobbins_66 wrote:

Move Thread

Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: