HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Messages in this topic - RSS

mssro920561mssro920561Posts: 3 October 27, 2012
I'm recently engaged and live in Milwaukee, WI. We are looking for a nice church or hall to rent for our wedding. Does anyone know of any nice affordable places? We're looking at August of next year as a date.
Guest October 27, 2012
I m limousine provider give me call if you need limousine
Guest October 28, 2012
Have you ever considered the Florida Keys. Its affordable and nice weather in August.
JCCarolinaFormalsJCCarolinaFormalsPosts: 1 October 28, 2012
Have you tried some of the surrounding areas?
My son & his wife were married in West Bend in a small church and had their reception at a Bowling Alley that had a huge reception hall, it was in Slinger. I believe they spent less then 1000. for both but I'm not sure.
mssro920561mssro920561Posts: 3 October 28, 2012
Thanks everyone for the great feed back. We are looking into it. KEEP THEM COMING.
maineweddingvideosmaineweddingvideosPosts: 2 October 31, 2012
Consider, Lodges such as Moose, Masons, Shriners, also Many Small Hotels / Motels rent Event Rooms for Meetings and Parties. You can also check with AAA or here is a good tip.... Talk to a Bridal Dress Maker or Seamstress or someone who does Bridal Hair, Many of them do work onsite at the weddings and they know where the best spots are. I am a Photographer / Videographer in Maine
Guest November 9, 2012
Since I don't live in the area I can only give you a generalized answer which can probably help. Check with your local parks and recreation department. They usually have facilities and recreation centers available to rent. Also check with your local Senior Centers that rent out their facilities or Masonic Halls/Lodges. Lastly, check with your local Chamber of Commerce as well as your Visitors and Conventions Bureau for a listing of halls and venues. Most places will require liability insurance which you can get from your insurance company and as for the alcohol you may have to get a permit from your local Alcohol Beverage and Control agency. Hope this helps.

Helga Stewart

Move Thread


Merge Thread

Enter the topic ID: